What is gangstalking
As Gangstalking is the organized stalking and harassment of a person by a strange group of people.
In contrast to ordinary stalking, which usually starts from a single person or, more rarely, from a few people in the vicinity of the person concerned, gangstalking should mostly be carried out by a large group that is unknown to the person concerned. The reasons why those affected are stalked are seldom known.
Because of the large number of stalkers and their disguised approach, it is usually difficult for those affected to make others credible that they are being persecuted at all. It is usually assumed that the allegedly affected person actually suffered from paranoia as a result of a mental illness and that gangstalking is accordingly a delusion.
Affected perspective [edit | Edit source]
"Street theater" [edit | Edit source]
Those affected often notice unusual behavior by people in public:
- Strangers would look at those affected more often or avoid eye contact conspicuously and pursue those affected at times.
- Strangers would behave conspicuously, for example grinning at those affected for inexplicable reasons, looking at the watch more often, scratching their heads or touching their noses more often.
- Certain characteristics of people (car brands, car colors, roof racks, hats, items of clothing) would keep cropping up.
- People would make conspicuous calls or use two-way radios.
- In general, people would appear to behave irrationally or start arguments for no reason.
- Cars honk their horns in front of the affected person's home during the night or those affected are honked in traffic for no reason.
Those affected also refer to such events as "street theater".
For outsiders, the description of such everyday occurrences appears to be special paranoid. You see these events as mere coincidences, as they can happen in every person's life and are caused by selective perception, but paranoia would not such events as funny coincidences considered, rather than seen as a threat from the outside world.
Those affected, on the other hand, often regard this as the particularly perfidious approach of the gangstalkers: They would never allow the person concerned to provide tangible evidence that they are actually stalked, which is why those affected are not able to ask for help. Then you would think she was crazy.
Critics counter that this distrust of others and their judgment is a symptom of a paranoid perception disorder. Instead of looking for a helpful conversation and allowing a different perspective on what was going on, they assumed that others would soon assume the worst of them. It would be necessary for those affected to seek help in order to become aware of their own problems.
Some gangstalkers recommend this Street theater easy to ignore. The stalkers would aim to terrorize those affected, so being unsettled is only in the interests of the perpetrators. On the other hand, the stalkers shied away from real physical attacks, since such incidents could call the police on the scene and would be verifiable. If you weren't a suitable victim, the stalkers would let you go.
Signs of surveillance Edit source]
Those affected usually assume that they are being monitored. The following are described as signs of surveillance:
- Torn or inadequately sealed letters, lost or delayed mail
- Cracking phone lines
- After people talked about a product in a confidential setting, they would receive advertising for that product. (It should be noted, however, that corporations like Facebook are generally suspected of optimizing their advertising by secretly tapping into)
- In conversations with those affected or those who can overhear the affected, all of a sudden they broach topics that the affected person had dealt with shortly before, but about which these people actually could not have known.
- People would openly express knowledge about those affected, which they should not have, e.g. address those affected by their names on the street.
In general, it should also be noted here that such events can also occur randomly. Real surveillance measures also generally aim to avoid being detected. It is therefore rather unlikely that one will discover signs of such, unless the supervisor wants to make the person concerned insecure with the knowledge about the surveillance.
other abnormalities in daily life Edit source]
This can lead to further abnormalities
- Frequent computer crashes or computer programs stop working for no reason. (Possibly as a result of monitoring software running in the background)
- Bank mistakes
- Spam mails with content tailored for those affected
Again, every unusual thing should not be linked to stalking.
Gaslighting [edit | Edit source]
Gaslighting is a term used to describe methods that are intended to make the person concerned doubt their own mind.
- Changes in the locked apartment after a break-in without a trace (see Lockpicking)
- Furniture is going crazy, pictures are being changed.
- The stove or lights are switched on so that the person concerned thinks he has left them on. This is exactly how water taps can be turned on.
- Important items are taken away so that the person concerned thinks they have lost them. They are later brought back to the apartment where the person concerned looked for them beforehand.
(Semi) open attacks [edit | Edit source]
Half-open attacks happen only very rarely, as they are usually very easy to detect. They are usually carried out in such a way that the cause cannot be identified.
Examples can be:
- Reminders from unknown companies
- Graffiti and scratchings on cars, house walls and mailboxes (see Zinken (secret sign))
- Punctured tires
- Pets suddenly get sick, probably as a result of poisoning.
- anonymous calls and telephone terror (not to be confused with common fraudulent phishing calls), perhaps also to check attendance times.
- Identity theft
- unwanted magazine subscriptions are taken out for the person concerned in order to bother him with them-
- Contact details of those affected are used to make public advertisements. For example, the telephone number of the person concerned would be written on the wall of public toilets with an allegedly sexual offer, so that the person concerned would henceforth be harassed by calls with sexual intent.
- Those affected receive packages with embarrassing content (e.g. sex toys, pornography). These are often delivered to the workplace.
- Appointments are made on behalf of the person concerned with companies who suddenly stand at the door of the person concerned.
- Sometimes people are directed to the apartment of the person concerned via dating portals. In some cases, certain fetish portals are even said to have incited people to alleged pseudo rape, in which the visitors thought they were in a consensual non-consent scenario, where the person concerned is supposedly only pretending to be non-consensual.
- "Swating", false anonymous information is given to the police, which results in a police operation on the affected person. In extreme cases, false evidence, such as drugs or child pornography, is placed beforehand.
Microwave Terror Edit source]
The use of microwave technology is also occasionally reported in connection with gangstalking ("electronic harassment" or "radiation terror"). Those affected would suddenly experience hot flashes or severe heat pain in their home without an external cause being discernible.
This is attributed to the targeted use of microwaves, which penetrate walls and are only absorbed in the water-containing human tissue, releasing heat. Ordinary microwave ovens can easily be converted for this purpose and would not be noticed as an ordinary household appliance even if a home were searched. However, specially built microwave weapons could also be used.
In some cases it has been reported that microwaves could target specific areas of the body, which is why it can be assumed that the transmitters have a technology to localize a person behind a wall, for example with hidden cameras or terahertz radiation.
Some victims of gang stalking, who are not affected by such radiation attacks, distance themselves from such reports because they themselves appear to them to be implausible. In some cases, there is a suspicion that reports on those affected by radiation are being launched in order to discredit those affected by ordinary gang stalking. 
in the Third hazard report by the Protection Commission of the Federal Ministry of the Interior on civil protection 2006 specifically the threat to electronic systems from HPM weapons (High Power M.icrowave) or HPEM weapons (High Power E.lectromagnetics), which confirms the alleged victims of microwave weapons:
- "HPM weapons in their simplest form, in contrast to NEMP weapons [Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse], can be manufactured relatively easily and without complex costs by civilians with the appropriate knowledge from commercially available components and, in principle, used for sabotage or blackmail purposes. In this context, there is already talk of "electromagnetic terrorism", which can endanger public order. " - Third hazard report volume 59, p.30
Mind control techniques [edit | Edit source]
In some extreme cases, reports have even been made of the use of consciousness control techniques (so-called psychophysical or psychotronic weapons, influencing machines), which can torment people in various ways with electromagnetic waves.
In some cases hearing voices is reported in this context, which is why those affected are often suspected of having schizophrenia. It is known that microwaves (radar waves) can generate an auditory perception, which, however, is in the high-frequency sound range.
Implants Edit source]
Some people also believe that there are implants in their bodies, which are used for localization (tracking) or influencing. Some of them are said to have triggered cancer.
RFID chips in particular, such as the Veri chip, should be used here. However, such RFID chips only have a very short radio range of a few meters, which is why many of the purposes assigned to them are illusory.
There are similar reports of implants in alien abductions. Similar to this one, there are also reports of successfully removed implants.
Criticism [edit | Edit source]
As an argument against the existence of gangstalking, it is often put forward that the effort made by the stalkers by far exceeds any possible benefit. The stalker would have to continuously monitor those affected and place a few people in their environment, just to create emotional uncertainty among those affected.
On the other hand, it is held that just a few stalking actions are enough to massively unsettle those affected. After a wave of stalking events (over 2 to 3 days), the person concerned would also consider some bystanders to be potential stalkers for a few weeks, so that 24-hour monitoring is not necessary at all. Against this it is argued that many of the alleged stalking incidents are so inconspicuous that it takes weeks before the gang talker even notices them.
On the other hand, court decisions were held against gangstalkers. The American James Walbert was able to enforce an injunction against his alleged stalker, who allegedly attacked him with radiation weapons. In some US states and Russia there are now laws against "electronic harrasment" or "psychotronic weapons".
Theories Edit source]
Sadist network Edit source]
It is often assumed that a network of sadistically oriented people is behind gangstalking. The goal of this group is nothing more than to let their target person (TI, "Targeted Individual") suffer for their own pleasure or to terrorize them to the point of suicide.
It is sometimes assumed that the sadists only act as financiers who pay to watch the target person being terrorized.
Cryptospace and hacker groups Edit source]
In some cases it is assumed that gangstalkers exchanged information via an anonymous data channel on the Internet (cryptospace), so that they probably only knew each other through pseudonyms and kept up to date on the activities of their target persons.
Since the perpetrators presumably have a sophisticated knowledge of computer security, malware, surveillance software and social engineering, it is reasonable to assume that they are hackers or that they at least work closely with hackers. Hackers would often see hacking and manipulating as a sport in which they could demonstrate their own skills in order to gain recognition from other hackers. Names of hacker groups that were suspected Gangstalking to operate are, for example, the 271 (Hacker Group) or the Knights of the Eastern Calculus.
Organized crime Edit source]
Often there are suspicions that gangstalking is carried out by organized crime. They could run it for a variety of reasons:
- People are supposed to be driven out of their apartments by gangstalking, which could then be bought cheaply or re-rented at high prices (gentrification).
- Gangstalking could be marketed for entertainment purposes (similar to the Big Brother television series), presumably via secret internet platforms. Furthermore, it would be aimed specifically at suicides in order to be able to market films about them (cf. Faces of Death, Snuff).
- Gangstalking could be used to drive people out of work and thus serve the careers of others (cf. infiltration, networkers). Entire companies could also be weakened by attacks on their employees, which would be an advantage for competing companies.
For the persecution of people, petty criminals, Hartz IV recipients or homeless people, who are themselves not aware of the background of the actions, are to be paid for at times. 
Secret services [edit | Edit source]
It is sometimes assumed that gangstalkers originally came from secret service circles, in particular from the MfS, due to their knowledge of surveillance technology and decomposition methods. After the end of the Eastern Bloc, many of the well-trained agents of the KGB, MfS and other Eastern secret services would have lost their jobs and could now use their skills in organized crime.
The CIA is also known to have worked with programs such as MK Ultra to research mind control techniques, so that similar methods of decomposition were certainly developed and tested.
However, it is just as possible for criminals to use secret service methods as templates, since one of the main focuses of the crime is the exercise of psychological violence (creating trauma).
Mind control attempts [edit | Edit source]
Reports of the use of microwave weapons or mind control techniques give rise to the assumption that gangstalking is being carried out by an economically strong institution such as the state or a corporation. He could use the gangstalking campaigns to research electromagnetic mind control techniques in everyday situations. Criminal networks could serve as a mediator between research and users. (Plausible deniability).
Critics of this theory argue that in the case of a research project, the techniques would have to change depending on the area and time, but in fact the same techniques are always described, across national borders. So this would rather indicate a collective phenomenon or the routine use of a proven technique for a special purpose.
Similar to microwave guns from those affected ordinary gangstalking are sometimes viewed as implausible, mind-control attempts are also regarded as implausible by some of those affected by electronic harassment.In some cases it is assumed that it is an invention of the perpetrators in the course of the manipulation of opinions described below.
Manipulation of opinion on the Internet Edit source]
Some people affected by gangstalking believe that the stalkers use the Internet specifically to manipulate opinions. You would be about as obviously crazy Affected or as persecuted by secret services spend in order to shape the opinions of outsiders about those affected in general. They would also deliberately mislead the real victims in this way by distracting them from the real perpetrators.
The problem with such a view is that people who have a different opinion or have had different experiences can easily be pushed into the group of alleged perpetrators. For others, the impression often arises that those affected tend to have paranoid ideas about other explanations.
On the other hand, gangstalking should not be attributed solely to individual observations of those affected, which, viewed alone, could also be described as coincidence, as they are part of normal everyday events. Only the repetitive, continuous and multiple perception of the same actions should be signifiers of gangstalking.
Defective perception Edit source]
In some cases, those affected report that they would recognize their pursuers by certain peculiarities or gestures.
This could result from selective perception, just by the idea that a certain peculiarity or gesture occurs frequently in the environment, the perception for this gesture is intensified, this in turn means that it is actually perceived more often, while the brain simply performs the gesture before would not have been noticed. (compare, for example, the numerological23 phenomenon)
A person affected can also become an object of attention and gossip in his environment if he speaks openly about his suspicions. This in turn causes an actual change in behavior in the environment, which is wrongly attributed to gangstalking by the perceiver (self-fulfilling prophecy).
However, the statement that all gangstalking cases are paranoid deceptions is very daring.
References [edit | Edit source]
see also [edit | Edit source]
Videos [edit | Edit source]
Web links [edit | Edit source]
- Can there be sex without love?
- Are short films commercially viable?
- Meaning taken in a relationship
- How do I fix a stiff neck
- Why is Fortnite still popular
- Should I tip an Ola driver
- What is Mitochondrial DNA Function
- How beautiful is Singapore
- Why do non-Muslims fear Muslims
- Do women feel love during sex
- How many windows should a bedroom have?
- Affiliate links are allowed on Instagram
- What is the age limit for skydiving
- Which company offers curtain cleaning in Brisbane
- How is peppermint made
- Empaths have narcissistic traits
- White SEO What is White Label SEO
- Should I learn Lisp or C ++ first
- What is right about our society today
- What prevents health problems
- How much are prominent bodyguards paid
- Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of Canada
- Is Bitcoin really the future of cryptocurrency
- Does NASA have any high school internships