Which Expedia Affiliate Program is Best
Expedia Affiliate Network and Amadeus bring greater hotel choice and reward to travel sellers worldwide
Madrid, December 5, 2017 - Amadeus and the Expedia Affiliate Network have signed an agreement that will significantly expand the choice of hotel deals for travel agents: Travel sellers around the world will be able to book the Expedia Affiliate Network rates through Amadeus, including full-service hotel brands, boutique hotels and serviced Apartments. This enables even more individualized offers for customers.
When travel sellers book the Expedia Affiliate Network offer through Amadeus Hotels, they benefit from fully automated processes, which saves time and money: from the search to the booking to the invoicing, the data is automatically transferred.
Further advantages for travel sellers:
- Uniform travel plans with all the details. Each booking generates a booking process (PNR = Passenger Name Record). This makes it easier for travel sellers to consolidate all hotel bookings plus flights, rental cars and other related travel services of a customer in one travel plan. In this way, corporate customers can, for example, easily trace the routes of their business travelers and ensure their safety.
- The choice of payment options means more flexibility. Amadeus offers travel sellers various payment options, for example advance payments, subsequent payments via agency or traveler credit cards, credit lines, bank transfers and vouchers. This gives travel sellers more flexibility in booking rates from the Expedia Affiliate Network and ensures that the hotel is paid for quickly.
- Fully automated processes from search to reporting: With Amadeus' fully integrated technology, travel sellers booking the Expedia Affiliate Network rates will only need to enter booking details once. The information goes straight to the accounting department and the invoice is immediately issued to the customer, which makes it easier to reconcile commissions and ensures quick payments. Through this fully automated process, every booking is tracked and analyzed so that travel sellers can achieve maximum compensation.
"Amadeus-affiliated travel sellers are now able to offer their travelers competitive rates and availability on more than 350,000 hotels around the world," said Alfonso Paredes, Vice President of Sales, EMEA and LATAM, Expedia Affiliate Network. Amadeus is a proven technology partner for the travel industry. We're excited to be working together to provide state-of-the-art technology and world-class support so that Amadeus can offer more choice to all travelers. "
"Today's travelers expect more customized offers from travel sellers to deliver unique travel experiences," said Peter Waters, Director of Hotel Distribution at Amadeus. “It is therefore very important for our customers to be able to use as much booking content as possible and reliable systems for searching and booking. Amadeus works continuously to deliver the best results for both requirements. That we are working in new and innovative ways with market leaders like the Expedia Affiliate Network is the best proof of this. "
Expedia Affiliate Network
The Expedia® Affiliate Network is a global brand for B-2-B partnerships within the Expedia Group. It stands - through its programming interface and template solutions - behind the hotel business of leading airlines, well-known consumer brands, travel agencies and hundreds of other partners. © 2017 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Expedia is a registered trademark of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and / or other countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Amadeus is a leading partner to the global travel industry for advanced technology solutions. Amadeus customers include travel providers (e.g. tour operators, airlines, hotels, train companies, ferry companies), travel sellers (travel agencies and travel websites) and travel buyers (companies and business travel providers).
The Amadeus Group employs around 15,000 people worldwide and is represented with headquarters in Madrid (headquarters), Nice (development) and Erding (operations) as well as at 70 other locations around the world with Amadeus Commercial Organizations and in a total of more than 190 countries.
2017 marks the 30th anniversary of Amadeus' founding. Throughout the year the company will celebrate - 30 years of working with customers, 30 years of technological innovation and 30 years of commitment to better global travel processes.
Amadeus works on the basis of a transaction-based business model. Amadeus is listed on the Spanish stock exchange with the symbol "AMS.MC". The company is part of the IBEX 35 index.
Amadeus Germany GmbH is Germany's leading provider of IT solutions for the travel industry. In Germany, Amadeus registers around 45,000 licenses for the modern, powerful and highly developed Amadeus system. The following providers can be booked in Germany: around 480 airlines, over 150,000 hotels plus content from several large hotel aggregators, 43 rental car companies, over 220 travel and bus operators, 71 transport associations, 39 European railways, 21 ferry providers, six insurance companies and 15 Cruise operator. Amadeus IT Group SA is the sole shareholder of Amadeus Germany.
More information about Amadeus is available at www.amadeus.com.
More information about Amadeus Germany at www.de.amadeus.com.
Amadeus publishes opinions and analyzes on the industry and the market in the blogs blog.amadeus.com (in English) and blog.de.amadeus.com (in German).
Amadeus PR partner in Germany:
XSP Kommunikation GmbH
D-60323 Frankfurt am Main
Tel .: +49 (69) 7 13 74 98–11
Email: [email protected]
- Who is this painting from 1
- How do I stop giving free advice
- What are some examples of sales marketing
- Who are some fictional INFJ characters
- Male dogs prefer female owners
- Which planet is closest to Mars
- What kind of questions can you answer
- What is a generative model
- What Makes Tates Cookies So Popular
- How should we use library books
- Has Valve Steam
- What do you learn in sales training
- How do I change the employment contract?
- Dolphins love to swim with people
- What's the best cuddy cabin boat
- Why do people think I'm racist
- What is the use of bean bags
- What happened to Hitler's train
- The 2019 general election will be online
- How is Devdutt Pattanaik personally
- What are LSI keywords
- Which plugins does WordPress allow
- Which occupation has the longest life expectancy
- Will natural gas recover
- Who discovered DNA
- How does affiliate marketing data sales work
- What's the best WordPress magazine theme
- Is Ketodiaet the most impractical diet
- If x 10 what is x
- How can AI transform education
- What is the history of karate
- Will humans ever live in Antarctica?
- What are some girl names
- What is the most liberal Islamic country