What is an exhibitionist
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Ex | hi | bi | ti | o | nist, Plural: Ex | hi | bi | ti | o | nis | ten
- IPA: [ɛkshibiʦi̯oˈnɪst]
- 1) Person who derives sexual pleasure from exposing himself to strangers
- Derivation of Exhibition with the derivative morpheme-is
- 1) runabout, idiot
- 1) Sex offender
- 1) exhibitionist
- 1) Drifting in the city park exhibitionist his mischief.
- 1) “Apparently I have one Exhibitionists brought into the world. "
- Nominative: singular exhibitionist; Plural Exhibitionists
- Genitive: singular Exhibitionists; Plural Exhibitionists
- Dative: singular Exhibitionists; Plural Exhibitionists
- Accusative: singular Exhibitionists; Plural Exhibitionists
- English: 1) exhibitionist
- Swedish: 1) blottare, exhibitionist
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The exhibitionist was taken into custody.“
Mopo, March 29, 2019
„In Homberg a exhibitionist bared in front of a walker and self-satisfied.“
Day 24, March 18, 2019
„A exhibitionist exposed herself to a young girl in Lindau. The police are looking for him.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, March 17, 2019
„Drive in in Freising exhibitionist his mischief. On New Year's morning, the young man exposed himself to a boy, among other things.“
BILD.de, January 13, 2019
„A exhibitionist was up to mischief on Monday afternoon in the Pupplinger Au and sexually molested a woman from Offenbach.“
Mercury, September 19, 2018
„For 40 years the man was as exhibitionist on road.“
Kölnische Rundschau, March 5th, 2020
„A exhibitionist molested three women near Bliesdorf in the Ostholstein district.“
GMX, June 22, 2020
„At Kuhsee there was a Saturday evening exhibitionist shown immoral to a woman. Then the police came.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, May 10, 2020
„A exhibitionist is out and about in Bad Nauheim.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, January 14, 2020
„Thanks to three attentive witnesses, a 24-year-old was able to exhibitionist be arrested by the police.“
Day 24, June 17, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Exhibitionist (female): female person who derives sexual pleasure from exposing herself to strangers
Another word (synonym) for exhibitionist - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "exhibitionist":
stark naked:… Hairy legs, a ditch in the back that went up to the neck, naked and running, a speedster, an exhibitionist. ”Typical word combinations: 1) being stark naked…
Exhibitionists:… IPA: [ɛkshɪbɪʦɪ̯oˈnɪstn̩] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Exhibitionist Dative singular of the noun Exhibitionist Accusative singular of the…
exhibitionism: ... there were two cases of exhibitionism on Saturday night. "Word formation: exhibitionist, exhibitionist, exhibiting, exhibitionistic translations ...
exhibitionistic: to the noun exhibitionist with the derivative (derivative morphem) -isch Examples of use: 1) "This was required by the exhibitionistic urge of his poet's soul." 2) He presented himself to her in an exhibitionistic way
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Exhibitionist" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Exhibitionist/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Exhibitionist". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "exhibitionist". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Exhibitionists (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ex | hi | bi | ti | o | nist | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Exhibitionist (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular exhibitionist; Majority of exhibitionists ...
Exhibitionists (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ex | hi | bi | ti | o | nis | tin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
exhumation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular exhumation; Plural exhumations genitive: ...
Exhumations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ex | hu | mie | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
exile (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular exile; Plural exile genitive: singular exile; ...
Exile (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular exile; Plural exiles genitive: singular ...
Exiles (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Exi | lan | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛksiˈlantn̩]…
Army in exile (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Exilarmee; Plural Exilarmeen genitive: singular ...
Exile seas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Exil | ar | me | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- What are Mental Health Problems in Men
- How should a Christian respond to persecution?
- Aeonfree com is good for web hosting
- What are some reasons to go vegan
- How does communism become capitalism?
- Is it worth doing freelance?
- What does 1
- What are Quoran's reasons for answering questions
- Mini desktop computers are portable
- Would you go out with a former fat girl
- Are fat people socially discriminated against?
- How different are golf ball brands
- Can i travel to mars
- Where are the graves of the Roman emperors
- Why are humans so cruel to cats?
- How much do AirPods cost
- Can a doctor end a patient relationship
- Can you write something nice
- What are the benefits of Discord
- Let us observe our mental states
- How do baby boomers think
- Why do 13-year-olds have phones
- Introverts are naturally intelligent
- Why should we buy American products
- How do I get my RN license
- Help you books on psychology
- What do you do in email marketing
- Is Malaysia safe for students
- What new products do customers need
- Why can't cattle be vaccinated against TB
- What are some good raw vegetable recipes
- What language is Git written in
- What are the sexiest male body parts