Diet Coke is bad for your kidneys
Studies without a minimum standard
According to Dr. Soffritti's research found that most of the studies that demonstrated the harmlessness of artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and sucralose did not meet the standards of internationally recognized "laboratory practice". It provides instructions on how to use bioassays to detect carcinogenicity.
Studies without this minimum standard will inevitably produce falsified results. Most of these studies are also commissioned and financed by large companies. So you are more subject to economic constraints than to the actual desire for clarification.
Natural foods such as raw honey or agave nectar are therefore clearly preferable as sweeteners. Stevia extract, a naturally occurring sweetener, also offers excellent alternatives. The distribution of this plant was prevented by interested parties for years. Stevia does not contain sugar or calories and is therefore particularly suitable for people suffering from diabetes.
You can also read in the sugar dictionary which sugars are healthy.
There are many alternatives to the chemically produced sweeteners aspartame, sucralose and saccharin. Still, it's very difficult to find these in processed foods. Take this as an opportunity to only consume healthy and wholesome food that is as natural as possible. Your health and well-being will thank you.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Morando Soffritti: Aspartame - the sweet danger
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What do cleaning services cost in general
- When should I eat while fasting?
- How harmful are cigars compared to cigarettes
- Why does homosexuality scare so many people?
- Which countries were colonized by Portugal?
- Eat Pokemon other Pokemon
- Can I trigger bipolar hypomania?
- Is married to Mamta Banerjee
- What does the former mean
- Why do students lose concentration during their studies?
- How do backlinks work
- What are targeted music
- What should I know about HYIP sites
- Why should I never visit Myanmar
- How do I know if I'm anorexic?
- Who likes poetry and why
- Why did trade unions vote democratically
- Are there any games on the TI 84
- What do foreigners think of the Filipinos?
- What is R programming for data science
- Why can't food brands contain medication
- What is the Klein Gordon equation
- What is the salary structure like in Australia
- What are the existing gun laws in America