What are the best machine learning certifications available
SAP streamlines support experience with machine learning and AI
SAP today announced various innovations in Next-Generation Support, including Schedule a Manager and Ask an Expert Peer.
When it comes to services, the focus is primarily on the support experience and the success of the customer. With the help of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning functions, the Walldorf-based software company has further developed and automated existing functions, for example incident solution matching and automatic translation.
“We have changed the customer relationship model and incorporated new technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning into all functions and solutions of our product support. That has proven to be extremely successful, ”said Andreas Heckmann, Executive Vice President and Head of Customer Solution Support and Innovation at SAP. “Our goal is to meet our customers' needs by anticipating what they might need in the future. We have come a great deal closer to this goal. We have simplified and improved the customer experience in our award-winning support channels. "
AI and machine learning for an optimal support experience
AI and machine learning technologies are critical when it comes to improving and simplifying the customer's support experience. They also continue to play an important role in expanding SAP's next generation support and help customers achieve the best possible results. The following services are now added to the previous offer:
- Incident Solution Matching Service: Thanks to expanded AI-supported functions, customers receive individually adapted recommendations and search results for the Incident Solution Matching service. You can see how the ML models affect the suggested outcomes because the information is more targeted. The service enables customers to find more relevant solutions for their incident in the SAP knowledge base.
- Incident Solution Matching now also available for SAP Ariba: The incident solution matching service is now also available to SAP Ariba customers and partners in the Help Center ”for SAP Ariba solutions and“ Connect ”for SAP Ariba solutions. With this service extension, SAP Ariba customers can find answers to technical questions faster and possibly solve a problem without having to create a message.
- automatic translation: Whole sentences and phrases are processed with the help of neural machine translation and AI. The automatic translation function for SAP Notes and SAP Knowledge Base articles has been expanded to include nine important market languages: Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (simplified), Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Italian and German. Intelligent technology from SAP uses machine learning and feedback to continuously optimize translations of SAP documentation and terminology.
New services enable interaction in real time
Today's customers expect their problems to be resolved quickly. That is why SAP is working to ensure a consistent flow of communication across all support channels - including options for real-time interaction. Live support for solving technical problems is constantly being improved, modernized and expanded. SAP attaches great importance to a direct connection to the customer in order to make the support experience more personal. In addition to the introduction of live support services such as Expert Chat and Schedule an Expert, SAP has continued to optimize its real-time channels for support and is now also offering new services such as Schedule a Manager and Ask an Expert Peer. These enable direct contact with experts or knowledgeable colleagues.
- Schedule a manager: After a successful pilot phase in 2019, SAP is now providing the Service Schedule a Manager via the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. This new support channel offers customers the opportunity to receive direct support from the responsible Product Support Manager for reports with very high priority that meet certain requirements. With Schedule a Manager, SAP has implemented a holistic approach and provides its customers with real-time channels.
- Ask an expert peer: After a successful pilot phase last year, the Ask an Expert Peer service is now available to all SAP SuccessFactors customers. Ask an Expert Peer is a peer-to-peer collaboration platform that enables knowledgeable experts outside of SAP to help other customers solve their problems.
SAP continues to invest in technologies based on AI and machine learning, thereby enabling not only more efficient support processes, but also predictive support and a first-class support experience for customers.
Further information on the concept of next-generation support can be found in the Product Support Accreditation program, which is available free of charge to SAP customers and partners. With next-generation support services and product support tools, SAP customers are enabled to get the most out of their applications.
Further press information can be found in the SAP News Center. Follow SAP on Twitter at @SAPdach.
Information about SAP
As the Experience Company powered by the Intelligent Enterprise, SAP is the market leader for business software and supports companies of all sizes and sectors in achieving their goals in the best possible way: 77% of global transaction revenues go through SAP systems. Our machine learning technologies, the Internet of Things and advanced analytics help our customers on their way to becoming an intelligent company. SAP supports people and companies in gaining in-depth knowledge about their organizations, promotes collaboration and thus helps them to be one step ahead of the competition. We simplify technology for companies so that they can use our software easily and on their own terms. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables more than 440,000 customers to be profitable, to adapt constantly and flexibly and to make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps improve the way the global economy works and people's lives. More information at www.sap.com.
Note to the editors
For press photos and television material in high resolution, please visit our platform www.sap.com/photos. There you will find the latest broadcast-ready TV footage material as well as images on topics related to SAP for direct download. You can find videos on SAP topics from around the world at www.sap-tv.com. You can also embed the films from this page in your own publications and websites.
SAP press area; [email protected]
All statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as set out in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "predict", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "predict", "intend", "plan", "assume", "may", "should", "will" and similar terms in Such forward-looking statements are intended to identify with respect to SAP. SAP assumes no obligation to the public to update or correct forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial performance are discussed in greater detail in its filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including its most recent Annual Report Form 20-F. The forward-looking statements reflect the point in time at which they were made. The reader is advised not to place undue reliance on these statements.
© 2020 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned in this document as well as the associated logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Additional information on the brand and notices can be found on the website http://www.sap.de/copyright.
- Is the fasting diet really safe for your health
- How does motivation affect behavior?
- What religion was the Prophet Muhammad before Islam
- Do you have a short answer?
- Is it worth doing freelance?
- Define 18 karat gold
- Why is the hypergeometric distribution important
- Why are farmers known to be hardworking
- What pulls us down the earth
- Punctuation Why did commas disappear between adjectives
- Chinese Americans only eat Chinese food
- Who offers email delivery services
- Is Dubai safe for women living alone
- Have you ever ridden in a boat
- What are your favorite educational puzzle games
- What is OxiClean used for?
- What is WordPress 9
- Why are autistic people prone to bullying?
- How is London
- Do you believe in a life after love?
- Is the world really cruel
- Can a walrus kill a tiger
- Why do some places become tourist destinations
- How can you be a good missionary
- What are the causes of murder
- How does a stingray hunt
- Are there white privileges in Serbia?
- Why aren't we all the same?
- What do you mean by symmetry-asymmetry
- How do drugs produce spiritual experiences
- What is an SI engine
- Who gave the name Bible
- What is a Markov chain
- Meth causes constipation