What attracts the Chinese most
Current job advertisements with a Europe-China focus as well as the largest employer database with European and Chinese companies.
SinoJobs is the leading job exchange with a European-Chinese target group. We offer job seekers current job advertisements, employer profiles and a résumé database. European companies with branches in China present themselves as well as Chinese companies looking for European-Chinese skilled workers. These companies offer positions for specialists and executives full-time and part-time, training, teaching, bachelor / master / diploma / doctoral theses, dual study programs, freelance work, project work, interim courses, internships / working students, student jobs and trainee programs. Companies present themselves with detailed employer profiles and offer an insight into the company's activities in China. As a job exchange for job seekers, SinoJobs is free of charge and does not require registration.
Specialists and executives wanted!
Foreign and domestic companies from the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan report a high demand for specialists and managers with an international background. In particular, the 150,000 Chinese students in Europe form an attractive pool of employees who, due to their profile, are extremely interesting for European companies in China. Study experience within Europe, an international mindset and initial work experience distinguish them. But also employees and students from Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, the United Kingdom, Belarus and Cyprus are increasingly focusing on China. Courses such as Sinology and Business Sinology, but also study visits to the Greater China Region as well as language courses and internships with a focus on China are very popular. SinoJobs connects these candidates with relevant companies.
- Are you looking forward to EA FIFA 20
- Can you make 10,000 with Clickbank
- Chess is already a solved game
- What should a Ticketmaster ticket look like?
- Cent and mint which is better
- Which religion is the most peaceful
- Can I receive money from Paypal Togo
- You can flatten cookies before you bake them
- How did you become a woman together
- How do I make money online
- How much does an NBA referee earn
- Why are most brokers broke
- You can even win in the online casino
- DJI is a Taiwanese company
- How to get GTA 5 online
- Which SaaS marketplaces do people use
- How much does a cubic meter cost
- What does caching mean
- How long should a blog article be?
- How do I clean a carburetor
- Are sales and marketing the same thing?
- What were your personal symptoms of hypochondria
- What happens when you turn 50
- How many kilometers is 13 4 miles