How important is sex in life 1
6 things that happen to your body when not having sex
Anyone who ends up in bed with someone regularly not only has more fun in life, but has also been shown to do something for their own health. However, if there is no partner in sight for a long time and there is calm in bed, it can get quite uncomfortable for you.
1. Lack of sex increases your risk of cancer
Why masturbating is important: Several studies have confirmed that regular self-stimulation reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer. So if you are currently without a partner: lend a hand with a clear conscience. (Also Interesting: Why You Should Masturbate Daily)
2. Your performance in bed suffers
The American Journal of Medicine found back in 2008 that men between the ages of 50 and 70 who were less sexually active were more likely to have erectile problems. A ray of hope: satisfy yourself - and thus counteract the negative consequences a little. (Also interesting: with these studies you will become the sex god)
3. Your immune system is weakening
Regular orgasms are good for your body, as Carl Charnetski and Francis Brennan Jr. can confirm. The two psychologists carried out a study in which sexually active subjects gave saliva samples. What they found: the tests showed them high levels of immunoglobulin A - an antibody that protects against pathogens and, for example, combats flu symptoms.
4. You have more stress
A great night in bed makes all worries fly away - and that's really true: Neuroscientist Dr. Debra W. Soh confirms that endorphins triggered by orgasms not only raise your mood, but also lower your stress levels.
5. The risk of high blood pressure increases
Regular sexual intercourse not only has a positive effect on the immune system, but also on the cardiovascular system: A study by the medical journal of Biological Psychology discovered that less sex increases the risk of developing high blood pressure.
6. Your professional career suffers
Your professional motivation is also quickly waning: Oregon State University in the United States found that couples with a good sex life were much happier at work. On the other hand, those who had to get by without sex became dissatisfied in their job and career in the long term.
- Enrons' business model would have worked today
- What are some examples of sales marketing
- Why can I bend my knees backwards
- Why did Wiley College at Harvard win
- What does Kemalangan Jiwa mean in Malay
- Did Epicurus have any wishes at all
- Has anyone ever stolen a rental car?
- Are immigrants welcome in Estonia?
- How can you define intelligence
- What religion was the Prophet Muhammad before Islam
- Are waitresses paid more than waiters?
- What are unwritten business rules
- What kind of questions can you answer
- How is your personality
- Why is music important in your life
- Which is better HubSpot or Constant Contact
- Stalk girls
- AirPods cause cancer
- Does anyone make money with ClickBank
- Why does the government actually levy taxes?
- Have you ever visited Pakistan?
- How good is Vietnam Airlines
- How can I buy building materials online
- When do the generations of game consoles end?
- How much does CPL cost
- Is Donald Trump a great marketer
- What should I eat during anorexia?
- What prevents health problems
- What is a skilled worker
- How many meters are in 5 miles
- What is the real feminism
- Should I have sex with a prostitute?
- Do you think about death?