Who is Katherine Heigl
Star profile Katherine Heigl
About Katherine Heigl
Katherine Marie Heigl was born on November 24, 1978 in Washington, D.C., to Nancy and Paul Heigl. She grew up with three siblings in a devout Mormon family. At the age of seven, Heigl lost one of her brothers in a car accident. This formative experience later led her to use her fame to publicly advocate organ donation. From the age of 9, Katherine Heigl modeled outside of school and became interested in acting. The actress married singer Josh Kelley in 2007. Heigl and her husband subsequently adopted two girls. The family lives in Utah on a ranch with lots of pets.
Career of Katherine Heigl
Katherine Heigl got her first film role in 1992 in "The Magic of a Summer". In 1994 she had her first leading role alongside Gérard Depardieu in "Daddy Cool - My Father the Hero". A year later followed the film "Red Alert 2" with Steven Seagal.
After Katherine's high school graduation, her parents divorced and she moved to Los Angeles with her mother. Nancy Heigl became her daughter's first manager. From 1999 to 2002 Heigl played the leading actress in the science fiction series "Roswell" and received various roles in television films.
The actress had her big breakthrough in 2005 with the start of the series "Grey's Anatomy". As surgeon Izzie Stevens, Katherine Heigl reached an international audience of millions. An Emmy followed in 2007. In the sixth season in 2010, the artist ended her time with "Grey's Anatomy" at her own request. Heigl concentrated again on the cinema and the production of films. In 2007 she was seen in the hit comedy "The First Time".
In 2007, Katherine Heigl founded the production company Abishag with her mother and manager. Since then, the actress has also produced some of her films herself, such as “The Naked Truth” (2009), “This is how life plays” (2010) and “Once is not a time” (2012). Since 2014 Katherine Heigl can be seen in the TV series "State of Affairs" in a leading role. Katherine Heigl is also committed to the "Jason Debus Heigl Foundation" for animals together with her mother.
Greatest successes of Katherine Heigl
The doctor series "Grey's Anatomy" not only made Heigl internationally known, but also brought her the Emmy 2007 and the People's Choice Award 2008 and 2010 in addition to various nominations. The series' ensemble also received the 2007 Screen Actors Guild Award.
- Application of powder metallurgy
- How do you recognize an innovative idea?
- What is the Epicurean Paradox
- Are grapes poisonous to dogs
- How good is Australia for Indians
- How much does health insurance cover
- Who is more of a conservative libertarian or republican
- What is the TikTok shadow ban
- How accurate are the sibling DNA tests
- What is 7 7 7 1
- What makes you unique or weird
- What is 1000 100 10 100
- How do sugar alcohols affect blood sugar?
- Questions asked in a bpo interview
- How much money is five pence
- How did the biggest brand logos come about?
- What are the most frequently asked Java questions
- Why do people associate success with money
- How do I say lost in Japanese
- How to stop sandbag balls
- Does IISER Bhopal only offer vegetarian food
- What defines a class 4 weapon
- What is the Withings target audience
- Was Lee Kuan Yew Racist
- How do you feel about saving money
- Was Donald Trump bugged
- You can buy a hotel room permanently
- How do I change the employment contract?
- What is an RF filter
- How do jewelers make a profit
- Can MOOCs help you get into the Ivy League?
- Can I repeat the IB exam?
- Hiring Marriott overseas employees