How could I regulate random forest classifiers
1.Description of the abalone data set (Abalone)
It contains a total of 4177 data. Each data element contains 8 characteristic values, a classification (abalone age, number of circles), which can be viewed as a classification problem or a regression problem
Partial display of data
Sex / nominal / - / M, F, and I (infant)
Length / continuous / mm / longest shell measurement
Diameter / continuous / mm / perpendicular to length
Height / continuous / mm / with meat in shell
Whole weight / continuous / grams / whole abalone
Shucked weight / continuous / grams / weight of meat
Viscera weight / continuous / grams / gut weight (after bleeding)
Shell weight / continuous / grams / after being dried
Rings / integer / - / +1.5 gives the age in years
To make writing the program easier, I've replaced M, F, and I in the data file with 1, 2, and 3, respectively. (Note: Why would you want to do this? This is for programming only. Some machine learning libraries may encounter problems if read directly due to the type of data.)We can observe the effects of different methods by controlling the number of records in the data set
The effect of reading 10 dates:
The effect of reading 100 dates:
The effect of reading 1000 data:
The effect of reading 3000 dates:
The effect of reading 4177 data:
Only from the ongoing process of this experiment can it be determined that the classification effect of the random overall structure is best, but the computation process is relatively time-consuming. As the amount of training data increases, the effects of the three tend to get worse and worse.
- PayPal can convert dollars to pounds
- What are the best machine learning certifications available
- How many Nigerians live in the UK
- What are some short catchy sentences
- What food is Missouri USA famous for?
- How can I sell my 2018 email list
- Which note-taking app should I use
- How can I get my blogger url
- How Healthy Diet Prevents Obesity
- Why is the hypergeometric distribution important
- Are you an egoist or an egoist
- What are Australian revenue streams
- Are matter and energy the same
- How do you melt chocolate chips
- How important competition is in education
- Is there a Hausa tribe in Ghana
- Will Mars survive humanity?
- Why is Subramanian Swami against Sonia Gandhi
- Will the GBP USD reach dollar parity?
- Why are the submarines afraid of destroyers?
- Can God and suffering both exist?
- Why and where is teamwork important
- What if the Great Depression never happened
- Why is a subjective term objectionable