Shared web hosting is SEO friendly
Top 7 web hosting services with (powerful!) SEO tools in 2021
Most web hosts claim that they can increase the performance of your website's SEO. I've tested dozens of these services, and there's one thing I can tell you right now: It's nothing more than a marketing tactic. In truth, SEO is all about high quality content that You for your target group.
Nevertheless: If you choose the wrong provider, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. No matter how great the content you publish on your website - if it is not easily and quickly accessible, you will be penalized by the search engines. And that also applies to users.
Search engines like Google only care about one thing: the user experience. The more satisfied the visitors are with your website and its content, the higher you climb in the search engine result pages (SERP). Your choice should therefore be a web host with excellent availability and loading speed.
I did the work for you and looked around carefully. So you don't have to take any chances with your website.
What interests us in the best web hosts for SEO
If your website is often offline, people who land on it will jump back to Google immediately. This increases your bounce rate, which in turn means that your website is passed down in the SERP (Search Engine Results Pages). Recovering a "punishment" like this can take months - and a lot of money.
If you were Google, where would you send traffic - a website with 98% uptime or a website with 99.9% uptime? Would Google let 2% of its users down?
I noticed that well-placed websites are hosted with the hosting providers discussed here. Is this because these hosts allow fast load speeds? Or is it your range of SEO-specific tools? Regardless - they are proven to be used to improve SEO. Some outstanding features:
- SEO tools. You can improve your website's SEO without the help (and expense) of a professional. You just have to know what you are doing. You also need the right tools for the job. Many of the hosts on my list offer effective tools for free.
- Excellent loading speeds. It's no secret that Google prefers fast loading websites. Search engines provide the best possible user experience. And no user likes it when a website loads slowly.
- Data center locations. Having more locations to choose from allows you to host your website closer to your target audience. This, in turn, can improve the performance of your website.
- Availability. Occasional downtime of a minute or two does not yet affect your SERP placement. Still, you should be very careful: users will immediately jump back to Google when your website is offline. That can lead to penalties, let alone lost customers. The hosts on my list convince with an excellent availability secured by reliable guarantees.
- Free SSL. An SSL certificate encrypts all data on your website. This is particularly important for online shops that handle sensitive user data. Google recently confirmed that websites without SSL - regardless of whether they are e-commerce platforms - will be ranked lower in the SERP.
1. InterServer - Fast shared hosting with website statistics and SEO control panel
InterServer offers standard with its shared hosting single subscriptionWebsites, domains, storage space, bandwidth and e-mail without limits - all at affordable prices. The provider shines with an excellent availability secured by a 99.9% guarantee. The “Standard” subscription contains several performance-enhancing functions to increase your loading speed.
InterServer only has two data centers, both of which are located in the USA. However, visitors from outside the US can increase the loading speed with the help of Cloudflare CDN.
InterServer offers a one-click installer for the SEO control panel. The control panel contains an SEO website auditor, the Moz rank checker, a keyword position checker and various other functions with the help of which you can determine the current SEO profile of your website.
- Visitor statistics in cPanel. The standard InterServer package includes the cPanel control panel, which can be displayed in German. With it you can manage your account and your website effortlessly. You also get detailed information about your visitors, the time they spend on your website, their favorite pages and much more.
- LiteSpeed technology. LiteSpeed web servers are much faster than Apache's used by most web hosts. Also on board: LiteSpeed caching, an integrated tool that you can access via cPanel to improve the performance of your website.
- Server not overcrowded. InterServer only uses 50% of the resources available per server. This means that neighboring websites won't affect your performance during peak traffic times.
- Inexpensive VPS subscription. Should you ever need more resources to support your growing website, you can go to one of the extremely affordable VPS packages switch from InterServer. You can even ask the technical team to do the transfer for you.
A full list of functions can be found in our comprehensive InterServer test.
2. Hostinger - The cheapest shared hosting with great loading speeds and an SEO toolkit
Hostinger is proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money on web hosting if you want to build an SEO friendly website. The three shared hosting plans are incredibly cheap compared to the industry standard - and you don't have to do without any of the usual functions.
- What is the greatest secret in the world today?
- How can I overcome self-doubt
- Life was better 40 years ago
- Why should I enter into a relationship
- Are all cops shows authentic
- Why do people live in dirty houses
- Should we keep cooked food covered
- How long does the average smoker live
- Are ants attracted to artificial sweeteners?
- How strong was the Roman army
- How much do you make with Quora
- How long should a cardio session last
- How often should blue spruce be watered
- What are the branches of psychology
- How can you be a good missionary
- Hot french fries can cause cancer
- Is statistics an area of computer science
- Healthy foods are delicious
- What are backlinks and backlink topics
- How were horoscopes invented
- Do you speak Telugu
- How do linear data structures work
- What are the important rules and regulations
- What's so special about being Indian?
- Firefox will be the best browser in 2020
- What is Internet Protocol IP
- Can you eat potatoes raw?
- All holidays are of pagan origin
- Why is Donald Trump not ashamed
- Which cigarette does not affect our health
- Are cocoapods widely used in iOS development
- Why do creative people mostly prefer solitude?
- Why do retailers hate Christmas