How many requests can NGINX process
NGINX - the fast and resource-saving web server
The programming of the NGINX server software, published in 2004, was primarily driven by the Russian software developer Igor Sysoev. Then as now, the focus was on developing a server that would excel high performance and can serve as large a number of clients as possible at the same time, but also through one low resource consumption convinced. Given the growing popularity and spread of the web server, Sysoev founded in 2011 NGINX Inc. The commercial company has since been responsible for the further development of the software and offers - in addition to the still free standard version - with NGINX Plus also paid support and additional features such as improved load balancing.
Like Apache, NGINX has a modular structure. This means that the various functions are provided via corresponding modules that you as the administrator can activate or deactivate. This gives you the following features, for example:
- Application acceleration (Application acceleration) enables content to be delivered quickly.
- Reverse proxying allows NGINX to be used as a reverse proxy (HTTP, TCP, UDP) for web acceleration or as an e-mail proxy (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
- Bandwidth management provides all services with the optimal bandwidth.
- Load balancing relieves the main server by redirecting the requests.
- Video streaming, that offers high performance when streaming MP4 and FLV media.
While Apache opens a new thread or process for each client request, the NGINX server is event-oriented. This means that it can process the requests asynchronously, which saves memory and time. The server software will supported by a wide variety of operating systems, including numerous Unix / Linux variants including Mac OS and Windows servers.
- What is your impression of China
- How can the universe expand faster
- Singapore is the Israel of Asia
- What do you think of Dyson
- Who are Myanmar's allies
- How Much Can I Drink Jeera Water
- What are the mechanical properties of polymers
- Are strict laws a deterrent to crime?
- What is 15 out of 9
- Does sex influence love
- What makes sugar or alcohol more addicting
- Who is God, where is God
- How did your extramarital affair begin?
- Which is the best RSS feed reader
- What are some good romantic novels 1
- Things can just go away
- American society is deteriorating
- Can I start my own car company?
- Why does America need gun control
- What are the different types of trading
- Which languages are endangered
- Have gasoline governors
- Why is xenophobia so bad in Ireland?
- Eloping is a good idea
- All culture is a social construct
- What are the values of the upper class
- Are you worth being happy
- When can i get money
- Do Indians get respect abroad
- Why do people eat processed foods
- Why did God make life a secret?
- Is Putin in danger of being murdered?
- What's a good salary in Jakarta
- When is self-defense shot