What is Green Hat SEO
Green Marketing: Sales-oriented and yet environmentally conscious
The skillful implementation of green marketing can best be seen in the following examples, which illuminate both a medium-sized company and an internationally operating large company:
1) BeoPlast Besgen GmbH
BeoPlast is a family business in North Rhine-Westphalia that sells plastic components, among other things. manufactures for the automotive industry. Since environmental pollution from plastic waste is one of the biggest environmental problems, sustainability is a particularly big challenge in this industry. BeoPlast has managed to be completely climate-neutral (without CO2Emissions) to operate by z. B. only renewable energy sources are used and the entire fleet consists of electric vehicles. In addition, the efficient use of resources was certified according to ISO 50001.
The question of how petroleum-based plastics can be replaced by bio-based plastics is particularly important for the industry. BeoPlast is not only actively committed to the use of bio-based plastics, but also promotes research projects on this topic in its own competence center. The company also operates recycling by recovering raw materials for re-production by regranulating its production waste.
In recognition of its efforts, BeoPlast was awarded the Sustainability Award in 2019.
2) Grohe AG
Grohe AG is a leading global manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom fittings that has made the manufacture of resource-saving products one of its central sustainability issues. With the development of the “EcoJoy” product line, the company has created fittings that can reduce water consumption by up to 50 percent. Another innovation is the “Silk Move ES” technology, which initially only supplies cold water when the mixer lever is in the middle position, thus preventing the unnecessary consumption of hot water. Grohe products thus make an important contribution to reducing CO2 in private households.
The company also sets a good example with its production processes. In its own melting furnaces, it produces alloys that contain 35 percent less lead. The company was also able to reduce its CO2- Significantly reduce emissions and water consumption in recent years. Grohe constantly invests in strategies and research areas that can further improve the sustainability of the company in the long term.
- What is Internet Protocol IP
- Which American foods are actually not American
- Which NASA missions failed?
- What is 10 10 10 5 10
- Can WordPress handle millions of users 1
- What is the average IQ of the Jews
- Which are the fake companies in Hyderabad
- What is the most famous bubble tea
- What are smoker's cough
- What is the decarburization of internal combustion engine components
- Why should I be a pharmacist
- Why are pencils dangerous in space?
- Do you know something that others do not know
- Is the rainbow vacuum a scam
- What are the most basic life skills
- Do food trucks well
- Why are parachute hunters considered an elite in the air?
- What's the best WordPress magazine theme
- What happened in year 0 zero
- Which calibers are often used in crime
- The minimum wage guarantees minimal effort
- Why did Indonesia and Malaysia banned yoga
- Which is the best school in VJD
- Can you suggest a good keto diet
- How to spam someone's phone
- What is effective information
- Legibility hurts publishers
- Can artists be better inventors?
- What's a light year in the distance
- How are the high schools in Singapore doing
- When will Rajinikanth enter politics
- How do I get free WordPress hosting
- The Romans were racist
- What are the British coins made of