What is a person's most valuable asset
Allgemeine Sparkasse Oberösterreich BankAG rating
a laughing and a crying eye
I think it's good about the employer
Image, stable "regional" employer, partly sharp colleagues (here again as with the "executives" from TOP to FLOP!), Punctual salary payments
I think it's bad about the employer
Allegedly, employees are the most valuable asset, but when you work here you quickly notice that these are just empty phrases - upwards, very much, let's call it "situation-elastic" employees, it is definitely easier. From a current point of view, I would answer the question about the recommendation with NO, even though the company is solid and good in itself. But it is ruined by the incompetent executives - unfortunately the "good bosses" cannot compensate for that at the moment.
Suggestions for improvement
Appreciate long-term employees - not just lip service because it is "chic" from an HR perspective!
depends very much on the department and on the superiors!
one learns "news" more from the newspaper than through internal communication
Cohesion among colleagues
Depends on the department, but mostly good - as in any other company, you can of course find opportunists here too.
1 star for the really bad superiors and 5 stars for the good ones ... but unfortunately I personally have to give 1 star here because with some "bosses" you ask yourself: "Was the goat made a gardener here ?!" The more "situation-elastic" the better - someone with the competence of a clerk is put in an influential position and there can break many things that are difficult to "repair" again.
is already largely stipulated by the legislature, but this is not a problem specific to the savings banks
there is a desperate attempt to install women in leadership positions, whether they like it or not. The best "person" for the job would, in my opinion, be the better solution for the entire company.
Dealing with older colleagues
I would have hardly noticed anything negative so far
you can't forgive more than average here
Environmental / social awareness
Salary / social benefits
External newcomers are sometimes bought at a high price, and long-term employees are fobbed off with empty promises.
Here is promised and promised but you have to look at everything first of all for 1 year. Of course, the additional service, for mostly very small promotions (often only on paper), has to be provided immediately.
Career / further education
You can only make a career here if you are only "bought in" here or if you are really terribly "friendly" to the superiors (I hope you understand the polite description) - colleagues from the "inventory" are apparently not or only rarely suitable.
- How do we do ACCA in India
- What is your nationality and citizenship
- Why don't electrons crash into the nucleus?
- Is WP Engine a good host
- Most people are happy
- What does it cost to use Quora
- What is PPL in digital marketing
- Why is pancreatic cancer usually inoperable?
- How could one play conversations between people?
- How do cryptocurrencies work
- Your company should try promotional pens
- In which countries tipping is considered impolite
- Is the Costco 75 voucher real?
- Where is learning Chinese taking me?
- Why do people spit on the street
- Are all always happy
- Is the smell of poop harmful
- Is psychology a pseudoscience
- What are some great household cleaning tips
- Managers should know their employee salaries
- What colors make red
- Where can you meet a decent man
- Where can I find Francium in Ghana
- Who was the most effective Roman emperor