What is less work more money work
Engineer: "At 27 I'm already the rich uncle"
Less work, more free time, more money
contentRead on one side
I liked the numbers, of course. My job change meant less work, more leisure opportunities and more money. A stroke of luck - or an unjust coincidence, as my friend said. She was the most jealous of all the people I told about my new working conditions. Like me, she is an engineer and has moved with me. But she still works 40 hours a week for 2,000 euros less gross than me. This is because there is a great demand for engineers, but not all companies pay according to collective bargaining agreements.
At the beginning I justified myself. After all, it's not my first job and I have a lot of responsibility. My girlfriend also benefits from the fact that I earn more and that we can make a better life together. Just because I have an advantage doesn't mean a disadvantage. Why is there no collective agreement in your company? Isn't that the real problem? That more and more companies employ their employees outside the collective bargaining agreement?
Study whatOverview of options
But it didn't help: For my girlfriend, I remained the annoying high-flyer who got the money into his lap. And it wasn't just her. I don't have a good feeling about it either. Almost 5,000 euros a month for someone who doesn't even have a master’s degree? My sudden wealth feels undeserved.
That's why I feel so uncomfortable with my friends' comments. Because basically I agree with them. I have around 2,000 euros a month at leisure, treat myself to parties, restaurants and have discovered windsurfing for myself. Even so, at the end of the month there is still money left that I can put aside. So to my brother I became his child's rich uncle. I told my friends about my new life in a pub. That's when I heard for the first time: "Wow, you earn more than my parents put together. Then you can take over the drinks for the evening!" I've got used to it by now, as far as I can. Now when someone asks me what I earn, I just say: "enough".
- Why is it so important to people for success?
- Can you imagine a world without money
- What is Christmas Day for you
- How do I get more partners
- Lead Maggi to cancer
- Where is the safest place in Cebu
- Why is a digital marketing strategy important
- Why is there tapioca in bubble tea
- Which airsoft gun has the best range
- Bipolar disorder is a serious psychological problem
- Dropshipping companies will last
- Are there parts of quantum space
- Fossil fuels make our lives worse
- Everyone deserves unconditional love
- Contains mayonnaise cheese
- Can I smoke meth mixed with tobacco?
- What aquariums do great white sharks have
- Why does Quora pay to ask questions
- Gold is the biggest scam in history
- Which is the original Bible
- Do criminals have a right to privacy
- How do I behave
- What did Jesus really say about homosexuality?
- Identical twins share the same spirit