Has anyone experienced a toxicity from vitamin D3
Make your own vitamin D supplement from mushrooms and sun
We have described here how you can make your own natural vitamin D from mushrooms: Purely vegetable source of vitamin D: mushrooms
Of course, this method cannot be used specifically to achieve a certain vitamin D value, since you do not know the actual vitamin D content of mushrooms, but you can regularly incorporate the appropriately prepared mushrooms into your diet so that In the long term, you only have to take low-dose food supplements or at some point no longer have to take any.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Dawson-Hughes B et al., Meal conditions affect the absorption of supplemental vitamin D3 but not the plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D response to supplementation., J Bone Miner Res, August 2013, not the plasma levels of vitamin D)
- Dawson-Hughes B et al., Dietary fat increases vitamin D-3 absorption. J Acad Nutr Diet, February 2015, (Fat in food increases vitamin D3 absorption)
- Vieth R, Vitamin D supplementation, 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations, and safety., The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1999 May; 69 (5): 842-56
- MacLaughlin J et al, Aging decreases the capacity of human skin to produce vitamin D3, The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 1985 Oct; 76 (4): 1536-8
- Koul PA et al, Vitamin D Toxicity in Adults: A Case Series from an Area with Endemic Hypovitaminosis D, Oman Medical Journal, 2011 May; 26 (3): 201204
- Jacobsen RB et al, Hypervitaminosis D associated with a vitamin D dispensing error., The Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2011 Oct; 45 (10): e52
- Araki T et al, Vitamin D intoxication with severe hypercalcemia due to manufacturing and labeling errors of two dietary supplements made in the United States., The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2011 Dec; 96 (12): 3603-8
- Cannell J, Latest case studies on vitamin D toxicity, Vitamin Councel, September 29, 2011, (Latest case studies on vitamin D poisoning)
- Kara C et al, Vitamin D intoxication due to an erroneously manufactured dietary supplement in seven children., Pediatrics, 2014 Jan; 133 (1): e240-4
- Mannheimer B et al, Vitamin D intoxication caused by drugs bought online. Sky high daily dosage for six months resulted in severe hypercalcemia, Larkartidningen, 2015 Jun 2; 112
- Hunninghake, Vitamins D3 and K2 The Dynamic Duo, Riordan Clinic, (Vitamin D3 and K2 The Dynamic Duo)
- Rhaume-Bleue, Frequently Asked Questions about K2, Doktor Kate ND, (Frequently Asked Questions about K2)
- Von Helden, Healthy in Seven Days Success with Vitamin D Therapy, A Guide for Practice, Hygeia-Verlag, 7th edition 2013
- Holick MF, Vitamin D and bone health, The Journal of Nutrition, 1996 Apr; 126 (4 Suppl): 1159 S-64S, (Vitamin D and bone health)
- Tang B et al, Use of calcium or calcium in combination with vitamin D supplementation to prevent fractures and bone loss in people aged 50 years and older: a meta-analysis, The Lancet, August 25, 2007, (Benefit of calcium or calcium in connection with vitamin D supplement to prevent bone fractures or wasting in people 50 years of age or older: a meta-analysis)
- Lappe JM et al, Vitamin D and calcium supplementation reduces cancer risk: results of a randomized trial, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, June 2007, (Vitamin D and calcium supplementation reduces cancer risk: results of a randomized study)
- Boonen S et al, Need for Additional Calcium to Reduce the Risk of Hip Fracture with Vitamin D Supplementation: Evidence from a Comparative Metaanalysis of Randomized Controlled Trials, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & ampamp; Metabolism, (2007) 92 (4): 1415-1423, (Need for Extra Calcium to Reduce the Risk of Hip Fractures with Calcium Supplementation: Evidence of a Comparative Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials)
- Heaney RP, Vitamin D and calcium interactions: functional outcomes, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, August 2008, (Vitamin D and calcium interactions: functional outcomes)
- Deng X et al, Magnesium, vitamin D status and mortality: results from US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2001 to 2006 and NHANES III., BMC Medicine, 2013 Aug 27; 11: 187, (Magnesium, Vitamin D- Status and Mortality: Results of the US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2001 to 2006 and NHANES III)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Are women better listeners than men?
- Heliotrope is toxic to cats
- How common is paranoid bipolar disorder
- What is the dimension less physical quantity
- What do you usually have for dinner
- What is the best microphone for home recording
- How does glaucoma develop 1
- How to prevent sand flea bites
- Why do my wishes never come true
- Which country has the shortest medical education?
- Gravity attracts photon particles
- How do you spend money on food
- What is CRM used for?
- Do college student-athletes do better
- Which country is best for job seekers
- Can we get business contacts from Quora
- What is a guest post
- Uses Tesla DC motors
- How can a pigeon net increase the harvest yield
- Are Mexicans Indians
- What do you think of Bhojpuri songs
- Do soldiers enjoy killing people?
- What does abortion do to your body
- What about the hype about alkaline water