Is teeth cleaning harmful to the teeth
What are the advantages and disadvantages of professional teeth cleaning?
Many dentists offer professional teeth cleaning (PZR) in order to prevent them. After periodontitis treatment, it is supposed to prevent it from returning. So far, however, it has not been proven that the PZR meets these expectations better than the usual measures for dental care and treatment.
Thoroughly cleaning your teeth means getting rid of bacterial plaque () all around. These and their metabolic products can attack the teeth and gums and cause tooth decay or inflammation of the gums (). One can develop into one in the long term. In one, it has spread to the dental bed and the bone.
Dental plaque can sometimes be felt with the tongue: the surface of the tooth can feel furry or rough. The plaque can be removed by regularly and thoroughly brushing your teeth and cleaning the spaces between your teeth. If the plaque is not completely removed, it can harden. can only be removed in a dental practice, for example during a check-up appointment. Statutory health insurance pays the cost of tartar removal once a year, and twice a year for people in need of care and people with disabilities.
In addition to removing tartar, dentists also offer professional teeth cleaning (PZR). Different directions are possible:
- PZR should help people with good oral health and prevent gum inflammation.
- For people with, a PZR should create the conditions for successful treatment. It is also supposed to help prevent a new illness.
A professional teeth cleaning removes soft and hard plaque, but also tooth discoloration that has arisen from coffee, black tea or smoking. However, the benefits of professional teeth cleaning have not been proven by reliable studies. Professional teeth cleaning is not part of the statutory health insurance, but usually has to be paid for yourself.
- What does ad hoc basis
- Why is Southeast Asia called Maritime Asia
- Is sex a form of love?
- Why are windows still made of glass?
- Why is it bad to be materialistic?
- Queen Victoria had a maid
- Which word describes your day today
- Everyone in Israel speaks English
- Will mass shootings ever stop?
- How do routing protocols work
- What is 2 2x3
- America is a first world country
- What is the next phase after death
- Are apple seeds classified as dangerous
- Tanzania is a third world country
- How many people buy wordpress plugins
- Where do Siths go after they die
- Affiliate Marketing Can Make Money
- How can a person change his nature
- Why are mountain roads S-shaped
- How do I make links on Quora
- What is a life without dreams
- When should I sell royalties?
- Malaysian women are beautiful