What are the best tools for business promotion
Strengthening the entrepreneurial culture in Thuringia together.
The ThEx guides are the first point of contact for many inquiries about the comprehensive range of offers in the ThEx and, after an initial conversation, can usually say exactly who can best help.
Of course, they are also available for an initial, non-binding exchange of ideas without any bureaucracy.
As a partner of the Thuringian creative industry, we have set ourselves the goal of creating more visibility for the small and diverse industry in the Free State. We activate and support network initiatives, invite you to share experiences and support freelancers and companies in consolidating their own networks. In addition, it is important to dovetail the innovative strength of the creative industries more closely with other industries in order to make existing value creation potentials more visible and usable for the Thuringian economy as a whole.
ThEx WOMEN'S THING. promotes networks and empowerment of female founders and entrepreneurs through MENTORING and FACILITATION.
Mentoring of founders in different phases of the founding process. Accompaniment and support of the founder through concrete, specific and practical help from the mentor.
The world is going digital! Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), service providers and freelancers in particular are faced with new challenges in the face of this development. Even if there seems to be a fundamental awareness of the problem of the megatrend “digitization”, the possibilities and consequences for operational practice are difficult to grasp. The Thuringian Competence Center Economy 4.0 is the first point of contact for entrepreneurs from all branches of industry and sectors when it comes to questions about the digital economy and IT security.
Business and technical management consultancy funded by the Thuringian Consultancy Guideline.
Your company was founded a long time ago and you have successfully established a foothold in the market. As a small or medium-sized company, you keep a close eye on the market with your service or product and often ask yourself how big you should be. Or have you already reached the optimal size of your business? Is it worth expanding the offer?
These questions are undoubtedly part of the corporate responsibility you have chosen yourself. In addition to taking care of sales, you deal with questions about taxes, law and human resources on a daily basis. As an entrepreneur, however, this should by no means cause you sleepless nights. Because you are not alone.
Count on the support of the six Thuringian chambers of commerce:
Working group of the Thuringian Chambers of Industry and Commerce (AG IHK)
Working group of the Thuringian Chamber of Crafts (AG HWK)
- Why is e-commerce so successful in China
- Why did the Beatles quit
- Russian men marry African American women
- There are good furry role-playing games
- Eating is healthy very quickly
- How is Myanmar's economy in 2019
- What caliber was the first Henry rifle
- How would I describe a calm person
- Why are children so fat these days
- Appreciate diamonds over time
- How is milk powder for muscle building
- What are some good examples of customer service
- Diet Coke can cause diabetes
- Why do people dislike weak people
- What do coyotes eat
- Why did President Trump target Lisa Page
- What attracts girls more size or muscles
- How is the Methodist Church different
- Why are 3D printers not more popular
- When does human intuition fail?
- What are promotional items What are some
- How is Mark Zuckerberg personally
- What is the most dangerous biker gang
- Who taught you how to love