What are the dimensions of a lot
Preparation: measures and weights
This page deals with the problem of the various units of measurement and weights. The topic of the quantity information in recipes and the need for a changed number of guests can be found on the page quantity information.
mass and weight are indicated in different ways in recipes. There are volume specifications that are either in real units such as liters [l] or cubic centimeters [cm3] or in kitchen-typical auxiliary dimensions such as Cup [Ta.]. Other ingredients are given by weight such as grams [g] or kilograms [kg]. Volume and weight, actually the "weighing value", i.e. the physical mass, can be measured: with a measuring cup or kitchen scale. Depending on the ingredient, volume information can be converted into weight or weight information can be converted into volume.
It becomes more difficult with customary kitchen terms such as prize [PrPrise (amount that can be grasped between two fingers.).], Knife point [Msp.], drops [Tr.], Splash [Spr.], bag, Federation [BdBund.]. Here an attempt is made to describe it.
Such conversions become interesting when unusual quantities are to be prepared. When preparing the marinade for pan roast on the occasion of a large party with 60 people, the question arises of how many knife points of an ingredient really are. See also: Quantities.
On the subject of mass-weight see web links below. Because it is common in kitchens, the term "weight" is used here, even if that is actually wrong.
Table of dimensions 
Conversion table for measurements 
This shows how the volume of an ingredient can be converted into its weight and vice versa (rounded values).
Dimensions and amounts of various ingredients
This shows the weight of various ingredients in the tea and tablespoon units of measurement (rounded values). The information applies to standardized measuring spoons, which are generally used "canceled". Spoons from the cutlery box have different sizes and are only suitable as a makeshift.
Cutlery spoons are not standardized. Older spoons, because they are usually larger and especially deeper, hold larger quantities than today's spoons. Therefore, one should use commercially available measuring spoons for measuring.
English-language recipes 
When searching for a recipe on the Internet, of course, you will often find recipes in English with the usual, often non-metric measurements. The topic also arises when recipes from the Koch Wiki are transferred to the English version. In this case, however, you should try to use metric measurements as far as possible.
International dimensions (USA)
Web links 
- What are 10 social injustices
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Arecanut
- Which is better ClickFunnels or Builderall
- What is an SI engine
- What does engagement mean in a relationship
- What is Category Theory 23346
- What is attempted murder
- When was the first printed currency used?
- Who owns old Sierra Legacy game licenses
- How similar are Mongols and Uyghurs
- How were Roman roads maintained?
- Which chromosome affects DMD
- Why doesn't affiliate marketing work
- Gives peace of mind to money
- What screams Hoer to flirt with me
- Why is e-learning important
- What was the fastest tank in World War II
- How much money does domino have
- How do the successful celebrate their successes
- Old people know everything
- What does real poverty mean?
- Was there an A programming language
- What distracted you
- Will stop Australia 189 visa
- Where can I share my poems
- Sirius was a good godfather
- What is the correct pronunciation of often
- What is the best school
- How many votes does Texas have
- What are the major world events
- Where can I find the startup partner
- How does alcohol consumption affect insulin absorption?
- What is the value of 100 3