What screams I'm an investment banker
A young, successful investment banker
That investment banker joke dates back to better days ...
Better arm off than arm off!
A young, successful investment banker opens the door of his new car a little carelessly. This is promptly torn off by a truck speeding by.
The investment banker hops excitedly from one leg to the other:
- My Porsche! My brand new Porsche!
The police have now arrived at the scene of the accident. Shaking his head, a policeman goes to the investment banker:
- Well, leave the car for a while! Don't you even notice that you are missing an arm?
Horrified, the investment banker looks at the stump of his arm and yells at the policeman:
- Where the hell is that thing? My Rolex is on it!
Hello everyone, I want to have a gap year between Bachelor and Master, the long-term goal is M&A. How can I plan this effectively? (incl. approx. 2 months GMAT preparation) Which internships ...
Nonsense, there is very much. Doesn't mean that if you're not at any target you can't get in at all (like in the USA), but it is comparatively difficult to do interviews in the branch first ...
Interesting about UBS and BNP. What about the other BBs? Likewise, probably ranked on top with a fix 65-70 + bonus between 20 and 30? Were there also salary adjustments in Europe like in the US?
WiWi guest wrote on May 4th, 2021: Is neither in my internal nor FT contract but will of course be reimbursed ...
WiWi guest wrote on May 2nd, 2021: Yes, I confirm it. In my experience, you can certainly add Lazard to the list. At evercore they were full for up to 10 months, that can ...
Thanks! Which IBs would be realistic after 2-3 years of BE if I may ask?
Jovo1st wrote on April 21, 2021: I can give you the tip not to focus too much on your professional life during your school days. See that you can do better than 1.5 and then fit ...
“Not an artist but a businessman” - Dieter Bohlen was a prominent visitor to the Schlau in-house exhibition 2015, who presented his first children's collection “Dieter 4 Kid'Z” on March 8th at the exhibition center in Bad Salzuflen. In the RTL interview, the proud father of 6 children gives surprising insights into children, artists, merchants and careers.
Direct marketing, advertising, public relations, CRM, hard selling and brands, terms from advertising simply explained ...
The Einstein riddle is: "Who has a fish as a pet?" For 98 percent of the world's population, the riddle invented by Albert Einstein is said to be unsolvable.
This application questionnaire from McDonalds was really filled out and the applicant was actually hired!
In the quiz show "Go all out!" the candidate has the choice between three goals if there is only one main prize. What goal is the main prize behind?
A company gets a new boss who is known for his toughness. On the first day in the company, the new boss is shown through the offices. The boss sees a man leaning relaxed against the wall in the hallway.
A wealthy Bedouin had 4 sons. When he died, he bequeathed them 39 camels to be divided up.
- What is a SQL Server Instance
- Can we reach the end of space?
- What's your worst guilty pleasure
- How can I stop putting off schoolwork
- How different is verbal abuse from deprivation
- What is better football or soccer
- How should I clean window marks
- How are blacks treated in Singapore
- Harvard graduates earn more money
- Why did the religions survive
- What motivated data mining
- What are the side effects of midazolam
- Have you ever declined an inheritance Why
- Which vitamin slows down aging
- What does traffic mean in online marketing
- What is greater nothing or everything
- What confuses AI bots
- How many centimeters are twenty feet?
- At what age are farm animals slaughtered
- Which country makes the best carpets
- Are house cats really nocturnal?
- What is the use of the 5th dimension
- How can I avoid type 1 diabetes
- What happens if a sailboat overturns?