Where does space begin
Not only is it pretty intergalactic in space, it's also completely silent. If you were to fly into space, no one could hear you laughing. Why? This is because there is no air in space.
Space begins about 200 km above our earth. The layer of air that surrounds our planet ends there. Space is a vacuum, and such an empty space is called vacuum. Because sound does not move without air, you cannot hear anything in a vacuum.
A vacuum can also be created on earth. We tested it in the studio and pumped all the air out of an airtight glass case with the help of a vacuum pump. We put a loud ticking alarm clock and a radio microphone in the box.
We put the alarm clock on sand to insulate it, otherwise the box walls could transport sound waves. We also carefully attached the radio microphone with a thread and hung it in the box. Since there is air in the glass case, you can clearly hear the alarm clock ticking. But if you connect the vacuum pump to the box and turn it on, all air is removed from the room and a vacuum is created. The ticking of the alarm clock can then no longer be heard. Ah!
However, space is not absolutely empty. There are tons of atoms and molecules between the stars and planets. People without spacesuits could not survive in space. We could not breathe and our blood would start to boil under the pressure conditions of the vacuum in space if an internal pressure were not generated in the suit.
By the way: Because no sunlight is scattered in space without air, it is not blue like our sky, but black with small, shining star points.
- How many significant numbers are in 550
- Hate what when questions
- Why do people think I'm racist
- How often do dolphins kill people
- What are the latest social media platforms
- Should I work for KFC or McDonalds?
- Why should you choose to be a digital marketer
- Who gave the name Bible
- What Makes a Good Ecommerce Website
- Vietnam is actually richer than the Philippines
- Why do we measure heat in temperature
- Most people are happy with their life
- How do I make a free mobile app
- Is God almighty, omniscient and almighty
- Will the GBP USD reach dollar parity?
- How many people actually click on Facebook ads?
- Will people evolve physically?
- Do the Africans know something about Vietnam
- How do I start the app development business
- Gifted students should be taught separately
- What is a potluck dinner
- Why is Cancun not popular with Europeans
- Which country borders are visible from space
- How practical is judo in a fight
- Is margin trading profitable
- Which country are most Shopify stores in?
- How can you prove that 3 1
- Which is the highest paid email service
- How many dynes are in 1 N.
- What is the minimum traffic for approval of AdSense
- Light requires electrical charge to be present
- Who are famous people from Manchester UK
- Why are pencils dangerous in space?