How is your emotional health today
Your mood diary
Note your mood directly related to other areas of life to spot patterns and identify areas that can be improved.
The right questions
You answer a few questions three times a day. Based on your answers, MindDoc learns what should be asked more or less often and shows you content that suits your challenges.
You will receive regular mental health reports detailing your symptoms.
With MindDoc you can observe how your mood develops over time, which emotions you feel most often and which situations you have often experienced.
Material for listening and reading
MindDoc offers a wide variety of courses, guided meditations, sleep aids, and other materials.
- Are there really zombies and vampires
- The Chinese hate communism
- Can light travel faster than the speed of light
- What are the best laptops for developers
- How can I safely lighten my skin
- How do I increase B2B online sales
- Why should anyone care for poor people
- What is blogspot com
- Is something specific
- What was your happiest moment last week
- Which rivers flow into the Mississippi
- What is business-to-business cold calling
- How is shoplifting affecting the business?
- Can or will reunite Malaysia and Singapore
- How are Israelis treated in the US?
- What are symptoms of diabetic seizure
- What's your honest review of Dunzo
- How do RFID tags work
- Functional programming is a stupid toy
- Why do countries have low GDP
- Are you fine how are you
- How old is Sean Kernan 1
- What problems have biomedical engineers solved
- Are there black Japanese