Things can just go away
Obviously it has happened several times that ghosts make objects disappear, because it is reported again and again. Whether the occurrences were actually due to the activities of ghosts or just to the forgetfulness of the reporters can never be proven. We are talking about things that suddenly disappear without a trace, things that you just saw in one place and in the next moment they reappear in a completely different place.
Sometimes it's not even about one item. You know very well that you have already looked 10 times in the key cabinet because you are looking for the garage key, the 11th time you look it is then exactly where it has always been, as if it had never been gone if you look very closely, it even dangles a little. A ghost that definitely gives you goose bumps. These are the moments when many people start to believe in ghosts, because the alternative would be a visit to the therapist for advice on preparations to improve memory performance.
Many households seem to be haunted, but it becomes critical when you live alone, are mentally fit, an orderly person and still you have to constantly look for objects that inexplicably disappear again and again. However, experts agree that a ghost, or even several ghosts, may not be able to move objects or even make them disappear. Because ghosts are only shadows, projections or a concentration of energy and these beings no longer have any relation to our physical laws. Logically, however, ghosts should then no longer have any physical functions such as seeing, hearing, speaking, walking or gesturing. Ghosts try to make contact with people every now and then through precisely these functions.
It can be assumed that things work differently than a human could ever grasp. If you subtract half of the exaggeration from every ghost story, then the rumor still remains and isn't there a bit of truth in every rumor?
I like it:
~ by esoteriklady - November 13, 2011.
Posted in ghosts
Keywords: believe in ghosts, goosebumps, object, make object disappear, object disappeared, objects disappear, objects disappear, objects disappeared, ghost, ghosts, ghost story, rumor, rumors, spooky, haunted, disappeared without a trace, truth
- Has a crime ever paid off?
- Is warm water good for your health?
- How can I make new friends 3
- Is the iPhone 5s a good phone
- Which Canon cameras are weatherproof
- Which company is behind Quora
- Why are some violins worth millions?
- Why has alternative medicine become more popular
- What are calculus solutions for Zenos paradoxes
- Why do I get hiccups after eating
- How can I sell huge products
- What are some examples of cultural symbols
- Is aluminum cookware bad for you 1
- All Vietnamese hate South Vietnamese soldiers
- Is Juice Plus Bio
- Where do you usually eat your meals
- Have pennies of copper in them
- What prevents second hand smoking
- What is adult education theory
- What is the sqrt 121
- How is your personality
- Who are you beyond Quora
- Sucks the thumb on a mental disorder
- Do men over 50 still enjoy sex?
- How smart was George Washington
- What is the concept of labor law
- Do you know what Kamasutra is saying
- Queen Victoria had a maid
- What are the tricks for a faster calculation
- Which part of the body dies first
- If the space is infinite, it would not repeat itself
- What causes diarrhea
- Should we promote Quora