How young can show signs of ADHD
Symptoms of ADHD
In everyday life, these symptoms appear regularly in different areas of life (in the family, in kindergarten or school and in contact with people of the same age). There are numerous triggers and situations in which problems can arise; A recurring pattern can often be seen in the individual patient.
Attention Disorder: Easily distractible
Due to a high degree of distraction, even by small things, affected children find it difficult to concentrate. Schoolchildren have great problems following the lessons or doing their homework as a result. Tasks or games that have been started are often not completed. Work that has been started is terminated after a short time and new activities are started instead.
Hyperactivity: Strong urge to move
A considerable external unrest is noticeable; Sitting still, even for a short time, is extremely difficult or not possible. This can manifest itself in children of primary school age in such a way that they climb over desks and benches in the classroom.
Impulsiveness: acting out of control
A characteristic feature is an often lack of control over action planning. Affected children act impulsively, not with foresight. They burst out with answers before questions have been completed and, for example, start implementing instructions or tasks without fully understanding them.
Inattention, hyperactivity and impulsiveness are quite general (unspecific) disease characteristics that can occur not only in ADHD, but also in a number of other diseases. Even healthy children are occasionally inattentive, hyperactive or impulsive, but in comparison less often and in a significantly weaker form. It is important to know that the transition from healthy to sick is fluid, i.e. H. that, in addition to clearly definable courses, there are also borderline cases that are more difficult to assess.
You might also be interested in:
In my child, only one of the symptoms is particularly pronounced. Could it still be ADHD?
- Did Jesus believe in evolution
- Is Volvo a luxury brand
- Why do I have unnecessary fears all the time
- How political are Singaporean churches
- What is the capital of Kuala Lumpur
- Are tall people less or smarter
- What do you think of Dyson
- Where are gold Mangalsutra sales high
- Is it dangerous to drink Listerine?
- Pornstars get tired of sex
- How can I find Chinese friends online
- How can I support our local economy
- How do people crack SUDOKU
- What is financial market in simple terms
- What do you mean by militant nationalism?
- Which country has the weakest military
- What kind of self-defense can minors wear
- What is the festival of Arunachal Pradesh
- Why has Malaysia fallen far behind Singapore?
- How does cryptography use math
- Do chiropractors take out insurance?
- What were your personal symptoms of hypochondria
- Who are Facebook's competitors
- Why are you clicking on Facebook ads