How do I update Magento
How do I upgrade Magento 2.1.7 to Magento 2.2? Is it possible to upgrade?
I wanted to know, if it is possible Magento from 2.1.7 to 2.2 to update . Or what is a solution to upgrade all Magento 2.1.7 stores to Magento 2.2? If we are going to update it, then what are the challenges we need to be prepared for?
Please let me know if there is a solution for this or not.
The following describes how I upgraded from 2.1.9 to 2.2.0:
Change the version number for further upgrades:
I had problems with some custom modules. Check for updates from Magento 2.2 for custom modules used on the following operating systems:
Magento \ Framework \ Mail \ TransportInterface - add new method getMessage
(Modules Smtp, Mail etc.)
Magento \ Rule \ Model \ AbstractModel - Serialization replaced by json
(Used modules rule)
Update Magento 2.1.7 to Magento 2.2.2
Errors may occur during the upgrade that need to be corrected. After the upgrade is successful, run the following commands. It's time to take a step.
composers need magento / product-community-edition 2.2.x - no-update
Feel free to ask any questions
- What is the power of letting go
- Zwift has a climbing training plan
- What is the most powerful narcotic on the market
- What is implicit multiplication
- Can a Nigerian be employed in Malaysia?
- Are pharmaceutical companies a necessary evil
- Which tool is best for keyword research?
- What breed are Indonesians
- How to prevent sand flea bites
- Is Shakespeare overrated
- How do Americans deal with imperial units?
- Fasting improves digestion
- What are the demonstrative pronouns in Italian
- What should my weight loss goal be
- Is it normal to skip lunch every day?
- Did testosterone increase your sex drive
- How do you license inventions
- What are some examples of rationalism
- Which Indian film has the best climax
- What is the DNA microarray analysis used for?
- How can I deal with my family
- What are the major world events
- Why do fat women like me
- Are Webinars Effective for Selling Courses Online?