What does the current status of my ad mean?
- active: Your ad is active and visible to you.
- Inactive / passive: Your ad is deactivated and not visible on willhaben. You can reactivate it at any time.
- Expired: Your ad has exceeded the duration of the ad and is not visible on willhaben. You can republish the ad at any time.
- In processing: Your ad has not yet been completed and is not yet visible on willhaben. To complete the display, click on the edit symbol next to the relevant display and then on "finish". Note: in the last step of the ad submission (ad preview), please click on "Publish ad". This is the only way your ad can appear in the search results on willhaben.
- Queue: Your ad was included in the random sample control and is not visible on willhaben. It can take up to 24 hours for your ad to be viewed. If you want to make changes to the ad, please wait until the ad has been published.
- Inadmissible: Your ad has been classified as inappropriate and is not visible on willhaben because it violated our ad guidelines.
- Please touch up: Your ad has been classified as banned, but you have the option to adjust the ad with regard to the ad guidelines. To do this, please use the "Edit" button.