What is the point of giant cigars
With Opel in my stomach
to the Sugar Loaf
On arrival at the world airship port in Santa Cruz, the Brazilian Minister of Transport, Marquis de Reis, and numerous other government representatives were present. When the hatch of the cargo hold opens and the car becomes visible, the sensation rushes from mouth to mouth like wildfire: “An automobile in a zeppelin.” The minister then has his family chauffeured to Rio at the Olympia. "Deafening roar of horns and howling police sirens mingle with the storm of applause from the crowds surrounding the streets," says an Opel report. The journey ends at the Opel general agency in Avenida Rio Branco, where the car is "given to the Minister of Transport for a raffle in a festively decorated room."
The track of the model is lost
And here the trail of the anniversary model is lost. The Olympia was extremely present on the Sugar Loaf in the years that followed and since it was also extremely durable, one or the other Olympia can still be discovered in the streets of Rio today.
In 1936 the “Hindenburg” ran a total of 19 times between Friedrichshafen and Rio de Janeiro. Their story ends on May 6, 1937 with a tragedy: When landing at the airport in Lakehurst, USA, the hydrogen filling the tank ignites. 36 people lost their lives in the explosion. At the same time, the catastrophe heralds the end of commercial aviation. The zeppelin appeared in the Opel emblem until 1950.
In 1936 the “Hindenburg” ran a total of 19 times between Friedrichshafen and Rio de Janeiro.
- The Vietnamese eat ph for breakfast
- Rank Google personal CMS blogs
- What is the first rule of programming
- Why do teenagers fail to understand the value of money
- Computer science is more difficult than mathematics
- There would be an infinity if the universe didn't do this
- How many inches in a square foot
- Why should one study statistics?
- What are some innovative ideas for business
- Chinese Americans only eat Chinese food
- Is the IQ distribution strictly normal?
- Where can I share my poems
- What am I telling my daughter
- Have more evolutionary fossils ever been found
- Is Darth Vader possible
- Want to help the homeless
- What are Einstein Coefficients
- What happens when lightning strikes an airplane
- Do you believe in a life after love?
- What is good advertising
- What colors go well with beige
- Why do some people like to read Lolita
- What is SAS Grid
- How can a newbie freelancer get clients