What does Matlab do better than Python
The German Python forum
Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 08:17 am
The question is, what yardstick you set for the definition of "inviting". What you seem to expect is a comprehensive program package with a graphical environment that allows you to do calculations, create graphics and that provides a simple programming language. Python itself is first of all "just" a (modern, elegant) programming language with which you can implement command line tools as well as web or desktop applications, which each do all kinds of tasks. The programming tool of choice for many Python programmers is, in my opinion, simply the preferred text editor, rather than a full-blown IDE. Python is relatively popular in the field of scientific computing because there are program libraries like Numpy or Pandas that allow efficient computing from Python; In addition, I could imagine that Python has a relatively intuitive syntax that is considered to be quite easy to learn. Furthermore, as mentioned by others in the thread above, there are various tools that are intended to facilitate use in this area, or perhaps even based on relevant software and that use Python as the programming language. Without all of this, Python is just a programming language; therefore, pure Python may not seem particularly inviting to you if the yardstick is "a graphic program package for scientific computing". When the benchmark is "generally applicable programming language", things look very different againchristophe wrote:It's just "inviting"
- Has veganism ever ended your relationship
- What is the story of money
- Will Instagram ever remove inactive accounts?
- The ban on people on Quora should be banned
- What makes a movie good
- Who invented Sanskrit 1
- What is retting in agriculture
- Is American football better than soccer?
- What are the student ratings for the LPU
- Neurons can form a brain tumor
- How did Japan get rich
- Eating frogs spiders
- Are there highly intelligent people
- Why do people look different
- Why is income inequality seen as a problem
- Which is better ClickFunnels or Builderall
- What is the attachment problem in neuroscience
- Why is Hungary not leaving the EU?
- What is a penny made of
- What is analytical chromatography
- Where's a meteor crater
- What is the dirtiest business area in Singapore
- What questions can I ask an interviewer?
- Long shorts are just pants