Which are the top 10 business schools
The best business schools in Europe The Financial Times has published its European Business School Ranking 2020. Two Swiss universities made it into the top ten.
The Financial Times has published its European Business School Ranking 2020. Two Swiss universities made it into the top ten.
The European Business School Ranking published in December by the international business newspaper Financial Times (FT) evaluates the performance of business schools for MBAs, Executive MBAs and Masters in management degrees. It consolidates four individual rankings that the FT publishes over the course of a year and thus shows the all-round strength of a university. As in the previous year, the ranking is led by the HEC Paris (École des hautes études commerciales de Paris). The London Business School and SDA Bocconi (scuola di direzione aziendale Bocconi) follow in second and third place.
University of St. Gallen and IMD Lausanne in the top ten
As the best Swiss representative, the University of St.Gallen is ranked 7th and thus for the eighth year in a row among the ten best business universities in Europe. Compared to the previous year, however, the educational institute in eastern Switzerland has dropped three places. In the European individual rankings, the HSG 2020 took first place for the tenth time in a row with its Master in Strategy and International Management, 18th place with its full-time MBA and in the ranking of Executive Education and 20th place with its Executive MBA (EMBA). Three of the four individual rankings that are aggregated in the European Business School Ranking relate to continuing education programs.
Five universities from Switzerland in the ranking
The IMD Business School also achieved a top ten placement with rank 10. Compared to the previous year, the business school from Lausanne improved by one place and is therefore again, as in previous years, positioned among the ten best institutes in Europe. With the HEC Lausanne in 40th place, the University of Zurich in 69th place and the ZHAW School of Management and Law in 73rd place, a total of five representatives from Switzerland are among the top 100 addresses for business training in Europe, according to the Financial Times.
News and information on business topics for Swiss SMEs and startups.
- How does a crab patty taste
- Laughter Helps Lose Weight
- What is a good rifle for a child
- The army still uses bayonets
- Why can't I get involved in anything?
- How can ugly boys be happy
- Souls have souls or consciousnesses
- Is it possible to deflect a bullet?
- What is your most inappropriate sexual experience
- What are examples of religious freedom
- What is Keepa
- What are promotional items What are some
- What is the difference between Bohrkaliber
- Who can help me sell ClickFunnels
- How do you wash a trash can
- What is general science
- Why do some people dislike the military
- Easy money is really possible
- Is marijuana mentioned in the Bible
- What screams Hoer to flirt with me
- Can you eat something if you count calories
- Have you ever killed someone in India
- How did Mahathir Mohamad come to power
- How do fish see at night