Can I treat homemade cookies as muesli
Paleo Muesli: Without sugar and grain
// by Michaela Richter // 152 comments
For many, breakfast is the hardest part of Paleo - especially if you are not exactly an egg lover. We also miss the crunchy cereal from time to time. Therefore today the Paleo variant. And no lie: this is the best muesli we have ever had. With it you can certainly make children happy in the morning.
Also try the cluster muesli or the fruit muesli.
The recipe: Paleo Muesli: Without sugar and grain
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees.
- Put all nuts / flakes / seeds in the food processor or blender and chop up.
- Melt coconut oil and mix together with honey and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the kernels, nuts and coconut flakes and mix.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, layering a little 1-2 times.
- As soon as everything is lightly browned, take it out of the oven, sprinkle with raisins and salt, press everything together until it has a flat surface.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes until everything is hardened, then break into pieces and enjoy.
We like to “season” the muesli with plenty of cinnamon before it goes into the oven. Gorgeous!
A muesli dream - but a very substantial one
Be careful not to snack on too much of it, even if it does without cereals (and tastes extremely tasty). Of course, you can vary, replace or leave out all the nuts from the recipe as you like. Tip: Tastes good with coconut milk, cashew milk or almond milk, or with quark mixed with a little coconut milk.
Do you like our breakfast recipes? Then we have something for you: ours BreakfastCookbook contains 40 recipesthat surprise with lots of new ideas. How do cinnamon crunchies, carrot muesli or mocha frappuccino sound? We show you like you diversified, fast and healthy start the day - with recipes for Working people, athlete, Familys and Connoisseur.
Do you like this post? Then sign up for our newsletter or follow us on facebook.
Tags: healthy children's recipesmediterraneannutsPaleo vegetarianrecipes without egg
Posted by MichaelaMichaela has a sweet tooth in the Paleo360 team and is therefore always on the lookout for Paleo-compliant sweets. Maybe that's why she developed the excellent ability to combine exotic salads with various delicious fruits. She is also a big fan of nature and the Munich foothills of the Alps. Michaela likes to sleep late, which is why her blog posts are published more often in the afternoon.
Read more articles by Michaela
- Where should I apply for an internship?
- Can the holder of an H1B visa travel outside of the United States
- Which country does not have a visa
- What is the wave theory of light
- Is NPD an epidemic
- You like to wear skirts
- Why are we on this planet
- How is steak ripened in restaurants
- How can I totally understand English
- How can we perceive higher dimensions
- Which vectors are perpendicular to each other
- What is a typical Russian lunch
- How do I increase the vegetarian weight
- What is the Most Popular Casino Game?
- What is Christmas Day for you
- Why shouldn't we build a wall?
- How can I earn $ 60 per day
- What makes you happy? Why
- How we use the legal service online
- What is PPM
- Is the Chinese civilization Egyptian?
- What is the best vegetarian diet
- What is a good Indian diet
- Are there real spells