Why do many people call football football?
My name is Anna-Lena Böhm. And one thing you have to know about me: I hate soccer! And at the moment the European Championship is taking place.
You can probably guess what's going on: Everyone's nuts because of this stupid game. Even our German teacher, Mr. C. Schmitt, asked us to write an essay about football, the European Championship, which team will win and why we think so. But that's not all!!! Everywhere you see flags, jerseys, scarves, hats and even sundaes with all sorts of flags on them and everywhere you only hear something like: We are European champions, Schweinsteiger played really badly and we are the best. Soccer here, soccer there, soccer everywhere !!!!!!
I cant hear that anymore !!!!!!! What's so great about it anyway? I mean: Twenty-two sweaty players run back and forth on a field and fight each other over a black and white ball that they just shoot around the area anyway. If there were twenty-two of the kind, there would be no quarrel either!
And the fact that some people also spend their hard-earned money to watch something like that or sit in front of the television for ninety minutes, I can't understand that.
Hello! My name is Arda Özen and you have to know one thing about me: I don't hate football. Some people go crazy because there are so many fans. Thanks to the EM, our German teacher can think of good teaching material. In addition, there is so much advertising on many objects that then many fans buy more of the products. Some of the people who talk about football also talk about it because it's special when your home country receives a trophy. You have to know that: The players are sweaty, but they don't fight each other for the ball. If everyone had a ball, nobody would try to take the ball from the other player and then I just say: poor goalkeeper! Because if eleven balls are shot at the goal, he cannot hold any more or at least get the balls off his body. Then you wouldn't need a goalkeeper any more. Or? And spend that with the money, as I said before: these are the very loyal fans! But: I think almost every football hater has a different sport that he likes and what he spends money on!
Hello Anna-Lena Böhm,
In your text you asked the question: What should be so great about football? I tell you!
1. You are right that 22 sweaty players run back and forth, but they don't fight for the "black and white ball", they fight for the ball.
2. Football is exciting. You cheer for the players! A goal happens and the "fans" or the "spectators" are just as happy as the players. You swear just like the players when they shoot the crossbar or the post or just next to it.
3. The greatest thing is usually the fans. They sing like crazy and all for their favorite team. But they are not only the best, they are also the most important, because they motivate the players !!!!!!!!!!!
4. You can also earn money with football, like my dad, for example. And money is very important when you have a wife or children.
That's why football is so great for me! I can give you more reasons, but these are the most important reasons why I think football is so great !!!!!!!!!
You don't like football? I don't get it !!!!!
- Why is it all about beauty
- Is the smell of poop harmful
- Freelance is better than a regular job
- Are conservative politics cruel or different
- How can we reduce the drinking of minors?
- What does an Apple Airpod cost
- How do I find a cuckqueen
- How can I avoid type 1 diabetes
- What are some interesting etymological facts
- What do you think of submarines
- Purchase of a second property in Singapore
- Hispanic men meet black women
- Does Ritalin work for people without ADHD
- Malaysia is the first world
- Are Wealthfront and Betterment Scalable Companies
- Why can a dead cell grow quickly
- How do I maintain a successful blog
- How should I invest 1000 1
- Cows can jump
- The ancient Greeks and Romans were great
- How does stoicism affect your own life?
- Why is Hungary not leaving the EU?
- Can the US President carry a gun?
- How do I become a bad programmer
- Am I really special?
- How is sex after 60
- Did you think you were underpaid?
- Why are programmers paid so much
- Are online certificates good
- What are warning signs in a relationship
- How can I get a British wife
- What is a legal ghost weapon
- Should I buy a Louis Vuitton replica