Is a franchise business profitable
These 6 factors influence earnings in franchising
4. Franchise systems must educate people about earning opportunities
If you are already in conversation with a potential franchisor, you can be informed directly about the potential in terms of earnings. "Because as part of their pre-contractual information, franchise systems are obliged to present the possibilities in terms of earnings transparently," explains Torben Leif Brodersen, Managing Director of the German Franchise Association. If there is no transparent explanation of potential earnings, one should distance oneself from the corresponding system to take.
5. Conclusion: get rich with franchising?
In a nutshell: Yes, you can get rich with franchising. According to Reinhard Wingral from Global Franchise AG, franchisees with multiple locations can become income millionaires in large systems, such as in gastronomy: With five locations, each with 2.5 million euros in sales and a return on sales of around 10% annual earnings of one million euros.
Should this be the goal of every franchisee? Eva Martini from FranNet says no: “Earnings shouldn't be the most important motivation for setting up a franchise.” One can only agree on this point. Find out here what else defines a franchise establishment.
We present over 30 exciting franchise systems
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- Should I go to an HBCU
- What are the symbols of justice
- Did Trump undermine workers' rights
- I am very shy. What can I do
- Can diabetics eat pomegranate
- Can Mars support human life?
- Why was everything bigger in prehistoric times
- What is CTR Affiliate Marketing
- What is an african religion
- How does xenophobia affect South Africa?
- Entrepreneur, what was your first business ever
- How many facebook ads do i need
- Why is a cache useful
- What does distress mean in the Bible
- What is the appeal of Nintendo games
- How compressed space
- What is upwork coms monthly income
- Did testosterone increase your sex drive
- What is b2b2c
- Why is extreme pleasure actually intense pain?
- 80k a year is a good salary
- Which question in science answers itself
- Why do we have obituaries
- Why do people hate finance