What is a CPU clock
But what exactly is a CPU clock?
In general, we know that the CPU clock is a unit that can measure the time consumed by operations. For example:
An addition and subtraction consumption CPU clock
A multiplication cost CPU clock
A division consumes CPU clock
However, only one bit operation is required for a bit operation of clock units. For this reason, we recommend using bit operations instead of multiplication, division, and conditional judgment. as:
Use instead of judge parity
Use or multiply N and divide by 2.
Consider the following logic circuit
If the input ports of A and B are both 1, Q will output 0, but if B changes from 1 to 0 the AND gate had no time to go to 0, and 1 is still held, and the signal that B 0 has been transferred to the XOR gate, so that Q immediately becomes 1. Q does not return to 0 until the AND gate responds.
This phenomenon is called propagation delay, as shown in the figure:
Unnecessary signal value jumps such as Q cause major problems for the CPU. The above phenomenon is called a race condition, which means that an undesirable one appears in the exit. Some pulse signals. So we need to add an edge trigger (CLK).
Only when the periodic pulse circuit in CLK changes from 0 to 1 does the input of D affect the output of Q, so that the delay effect can be shielded to avoid the phenomenon of overturning.
CLk is a similar periodic electrical pulse.
- What are high school rumors
- What is the availability in web hosting
- What is the greatest secret in life
- Which country has the weakest military
- When will the US have elections?
- What products do you sell online
- Are there black people in New Zealand
- How does the binomial theorem work
- How do routing protocols work
- Has anyone used an affiliate marketing technique
- Is a clean environment important to you
- Why should you stop lifting heavy weights?
- Kills Lysol-Spray household mold
- Why is it bad to be materialistic?
- How quickly does life expectancy increase
- How many UN troops are in America
- How safe is it to visit Kenya
- How do I become a partner
- Which is the best online shopping
- What are the benefits of CPM
- Violent video games encourage violent behavior
- What is a truck tractor
- How do you transfer tickets to Ticketmaster
- Why did China become a world factory