What is the naval officer's wages
How Much Does a Naval Officer Make a Year?
US Navy officers can specialize in anything from aviation to law and medicine. These sailors have received an officers commission and are paid accordingly. As with other US military officers, they receive a base salary set annually by the government. However, they are also entitled to allowances and special salaries, depending on their individual circumstances and the chosen military occupation.
Join the Navy
To become an officer in the Navy, a recruit must meet a rigorous set of qualifications. He must be a US citizen between the ages of 19 and 35 at the time of commissioning and have obtained at least a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. He must also be able to perform a drug test and criminal background check, as well as meet the Navy's physical fitness standards. To join the Navy as an officer, three to five years of service or more are required, depending on the officer's chosen military specialty.
Naval officers receive a basic fee based on two factors: their rank and their time in the Navy. Officers receive a raise with each promotion and approximately every two years of service. For example earned a new ensign - the lowest officer level - $ 2,876.40 per month or $ 34,516.80 per year. On the flip side, a captain - the sixth grade up - by age 13 in the Navy makes $ 7,473 per month, or $ 89,676 each year.
Allowances and special wages
Navy officers may be able to receive additional compensation, especially when serving in dangerous situations or in highly specialized areas. All seafarers are entitled to basic housing and subsistence allowances when living on the grassroots and can receive a living allowance when stationed in a high cost area. In addition, civil servants who work in special functions may be entitled to additional remuneration. For example, people who work in ship functions are entitled to "sea money", while those who fly or are in airplanes are entitled to "flight money". These bonus payments can range up to hundreds of dollars per month, usually depending on rank, time in the Navy, or both.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts "great" prospects for military careers through 2020. While the number of members of the overall service may remain the same, there are opportunities for new officers - and newly hired - as more seasoned military personnel to retire or fulfill their obligations.
Video instructions: TOP 10 BEST PAID JOBS - These are the best paid professions with training and studies.
- What types of cancer are associated with chronic inflammation?
- You can even win in the online casino
- Can antimatter bend light
- Will there be weapons on Mars colonies?
- Why is online gaming so misogynistic
- How currency demonetization affects forex
- Poker What is WSOP
- What do Africans think of Indonesia?
- What is DiiDit
- Why is China rejecting inventions
- Can you mentally stop physical pain
- Which gear is the fastest
- What are the properties of nerve cells
- Are intelligent people less materialistic
- Which field is machine learning
- Why is divinity not spirituality
- Are tall people less or smarter
- What are the active ingredients in OxiClean
- Why did Donnie Walsh leave the Knicks
- Are air purifiers cops ** t
- Support the second amendment
- How much do yacht captains earn
- Is the coast guard dangerous
- What is buyback of shares 2
- White SEO What is White Label SEO
- Which restaurant chains are closed on Sundays
- How do I create a business website
- China was colonized
- How is the LHMC Hostel
- Which is important fame or money
- Has someone married their middle school love
- What is Category Theory 23346
- Safe Shop is reliable for investments