What does your room look like 2
sofatutor magazine student
It is said that geniuses rule chaos. But it's really uncomfortable to study in a messy room. These tips will keep your room tidy. And you even save time.
- Every thing has its place. So that you know where you can "tidy up" something, you should think about what should be parked where beforehand. Things that you use frequently should be easy to get to. Unimportant items can also end up in a box, e.g. B. your handicrafts.
- Split up the tidying up. Tidying up your room shouldn't feel like an hour-long marathon. Instead, you can break it down into sections so that you develop routines. This shortens the tidying time overall: Do your parents like to do their laundry on Saturday mornings? Then put all dirty laundry in the laundry basket on Friday evening. Do you usually only eat something quickly in your room on Tuesday after a long day at school? Then put your dishes in the dishwasher on Wednesday morning before you even start.
- Make your bed every day. A quick morning routine will help you get the day off to a good start. You did something before you walked out the door. The side effect is a tidy bed and that's a nice bonus for your well-being.
- Boxes are your friends. In all honesty, not every corner of your room has to be perfectly tidy. Often times, boxes help create the illusion of order. Get a shelf to put your boxes on and label them. The same applies to magazine organizers, in which you can sort your exercise books.
- Free your room, free your mind! If you regularly sort and throw away or donate, you have fewer opportunities to fill up your room. Write a reminder on your calendar to clear out your room every two months. This is how you create space for your favorite things.
- Discover untapped potential. You don't have a place for your favorite action characters yet? Then you can consider adding an extra shelf to the wall to properly display your collectibles. At the same time, you have more space on your shelves for things that you need daily or regularly.
- Clear your desk before studying. So that you can fully concentrate on learning, tidy up your workplace. Anything not useful for that particular subject that you want to repeat next disappears. Only your to-do list, a timer, and a slip of paper for fleeting thoughts should be left on the desk.
- Break up if you haven't used it in a year. Not sure if you want to part with something? Pack them in a plastic bag to protect them from dirt and stow them in the garage or basement. If you have no use for this item for a year, you can give it away or throw it away. Of course, this does not apply to family photos or heirlooms.
- Don't expect too much at once. You won't become a cleaning devil overnight. Nobody expects that from you either. Start with small steps. See if a little routine helps you, e.g. B. Bring your dishes straight back into the kitchen. Little by little you can add or adjust routines. This will keep you relaxed while tidying up.
Cover picture: © Photographee.eu/shutterstock.com
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of sofatutor's Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will help you stay relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this will help you memorize the school material better
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you have finally got your high school diploma in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Pig claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- Who are your target customers
- Money is more important than private life
- What are Infosys Testing Interview Questions
- What is studying psychology
- What are the essential vitamins
- Who is the Most Trained Indian Politician Ever
- What is more beautiful than art
- Being introverted can hinder your success
- Do you still like your tattoos
- Zwift has a climbing training plan
- What makes God's law moral
- Can I use Ethereum with MyEtherWallet?
- AirPods only work for Apple products
- Gun violence is often associated with emotions
- Why do highly skilled workers leave China
- How effective is Align for constipation?
- What's smaller than the smallest
- To whom is the Prime Minister responsible?
- Can two intelligent parents produce stupid children?
- Monosodium glutamate causes cancer
- Why is solar energy renewable
- What causes dizziness from stuffy ears
- Which supermarkets were open on Christmas Day?
- Why do some autistic people hate each other