What was Man's first word
How was the first word invented?
Of course, you don't know for sure, nobody from today was there at the time, and the script developed much later. There are only different assumptions about this, which sometimes have more, sometimes less supporters (but which can hardly be proven).
There is also the assumption that monkey utterances were "further developed" by humans, but there is also the assumption that these sounds and human language could be fundamentally different. The latter assumption is supported by the fact that some great apes have simple language skills (see "great ape language"), but that these have nothing to do with their utterances (for example, some monkeys can be taught a kind of sign language in which they do not have to speak verbally , but e.g. use symbols).
Of course there is the problem of agreement and reliability (see "Problems of reliability and deception"), and there is, for example, "Chomsky's single step theory" - also not without controversy.
There is also the "gestural theory" that language could be the further development of gestures. This also seems to fit with regard to brain functions, since these are "adjacent". It also fits in with what I wrote above about the "great ape language".
- What are the important rules and regulations
- What are the best cold email strategies
- Salazar Slytherin had some good points
- Why Do People Find Obesity Beautiful?
- How can I enjoy my wealth
- How does an 11 year old sperm come
- Is it worth having your DNA tested
- What is colder ice or snow
- How much is 35 billion rupees
- Has the White House ever been destroyed?
- Why do Singaporeans like to speak Singlish?
- Is it worth paying for Python in the data camp
- Would you go out with a former fat girl
- 1 meter feet
- What is the most polite people
- Why do Malayalees like Mangalore so much
- Kills Lysol Spray cockroaches
- What is network topology with example
- How liked the product management at Uber
- How does gamification work in the workplace
- How horny teenagers can get
- Is sugar-free safe for a diabetic
- What is meant by bistable obesity
- Which country has a free visa
- How you will celebrate this new year
- What are 3 types of motor controllers
- How do I understand a police scanner
- Why does DNA look like a spiral
- What is 7 7 7 1
- Have you ever ridden in a boat
- Tim Cook is single
- What is the meaning of life 66
- NDTV is a bootlicker of Congress