What is the best charity donation site
Collect donations & move the world
What information do I need to provide in order to raise funds?
All you have to do to collect donations is enter your name and an email address. The non-profit organization that receives the donations must give us their address and of course their bank details.
Who can collect donations on betterplace.org?
Only organizations recognized as non-profit organizations in Germany can collect donations on betterplace.org. In addition, private individuals can start fundraising campaigns for these organizations - for their birthday or for a marathon, for example.
What do I have to do to raise funds?
First of all, you and your organization have to register on betterplace.org. From there we will help you step by step until your project can be activated. And then it can start!
Why do I have to register / login?
Behind every organization there are committed people like you. For the sake of transparency, we believe that donors should be able to see these people - so they prefer to donate. For you and your online fundraising, a registered profile on betterplace.org is also your access to your project: to apply for donations, to write news, to thank your donors.
Who will get the donations?
The donations will only be transferred to the account of the non-profit organization that is the sponsor of the project.
Who will get a donation receipt?
Everyone who donates on betterplace.org receives a donation receipt for all donations made in the past year in February of the following year.
What do I have to consider when collecting donations?
We have put together the 8 best online fundraising tips for you on our blog. Very important: keep in touch with your donors! Thank them and keep them up to date with regular updates on what's happening with you.
How can I contact my donors?
You can personally thank your donors for every donation! They also have the option of subscribing to your project newsletter - every time you write news, it goes straight to their inbox.
Where can I see the donations received?
You can find all donations received in your transaction log in the administration area. You can also thank them there for the donations.
Why is betterplace.org the best provider for fundraising?
Because we are non-profit! It is important to us to move as much as possible - and not on international accounts, but on site in projects, initiatives and neighborhoods. In addition, there are 11 years of casual online fundraising experience. We pass this knowledge on to you in personal support, workshops and tutorials.
Why are there 2.5% transaction costs?
With this 2.5% we cover the fees that our payment service providers incur - because every secure transfer, chargeback and direct debit costs us something.
- Shows the NCIC misdemeanor
- Can someone run FIFA on Windows 10?
- What is Category Theory 23346
- How was your interview experience at byjus
- What makes people ugly
- What did Jesus really say about homosexuality?
- Where can I buy a Steam console
- How is GoDaddy hosting for WordPress
- How should Klout measure the impact on Quora
- What are Infosys Testing Interview Questions
- Why do the Chinese like red
- Does anyone like lesbians
- How do I get an English name
- What scares you most of others?
- What is a link extractor
- What is the ultimate ethical question
- Wisdom Knowledge is more important than experience
- Where can I buy wholesale designer clothing
- Do governments restrict freedom of religion?
- Is psychology a pseudoscience
- What do Vietnamese think of Pakistan?
- Should the bread be covered when baking
- What is good behavior
- Is Korea a 3rd world country
- Why is money worth
- Which is dangerous current or voltage 1
- Is money a concept
- Can vegetarians eat tuna
- What is 20 out of rupees 250
- Why is Catherine Herridge leaving Fox News
- How much is the 1980 penny worth
- What was your worst moment with nudity
- Why do people intentionally hurt others
- What are some stimulating non-fiction books