Why is Pakistan dying of cricket
Cricket: tragic accident - referee (17) dies in a cricket game
The deadly projectile has a core made of cork. This is firmly lashed with a cord. Four pieces of leather are sewn over this, six times together, which slightly dents the seam.
The deadly projectile is a cricket ball, weighing between 155.9 and 163 grams, with a circumference of 22.4 to 22.9 centimeters. A cricket ball that now hit the chest of 17-year-old Rafiqul I in Bangladesh. Which led to the death of the boy who had taken over the referee role at a game until the ball hit him badly.
"After the ball hit him on the chest," said local police chief Enamul Haque, "he collapsed immediately."
Rafiqul I was immediately admitted to the Dhaka Medical College Hospital after the accident that occurred on the Balur Math training ground. But there the doctors could no longer help him due to his already extremely critical condition.
Father rickshaw puller, mother housemaid
"He comes from a very poor family," said Police Chief Haque. "His father pulls a rickshaw, his mother works as a housemaid." Immediately after the death of their boy on Friday, mother and father immediately buried him.
In November 2014, the death of the Australian international Phillip Hughes shocked the cricket world. The 25-year-old was hit on the side of the head during a game and died of the injuries despite wearing a helmet. Hughes had suffered fatal cerebral haemorrhage from the impact of the projectile.
- Spreads stage 3 breast cancer
- Addressing target groups improves advertising
- Does the mind ever stop thinking?
- How does an ordinary acting day go?
- If 7x 5 23 what is x
- How could Quora improve its homepage
- Why is polyamory on the rise
- What is replacement fertility
- How is Donald Trump seen in Singapore
- Are handguns or revolvers the most powerful weapon
- What is the time travel paradox
- A triangle is a strong shape
- Which search engine is better than Google
- What types of submarines should Australia have
- Identical twins have the same DNA
- Why do some people enjoy death?
- What should I eat in the morning
- How much do plumbers earn on average
- Do dogs have a favorite person?
- What is the cheapest food in Ecuador
- What is the definition of life 6
- Why are people converting to veganism
- Does bubble tea really contain tea
- What is my EIN number
- Can you ask yourself a question
- Why is Sharia law considered good
- What are research topics in psychology
- A gallbladder transplant is possible
- Here you can download free games
- What is the vision behind the Tidyverse
- Are maps different in different countries?
- Is Tokyo an overrated city
- Can masturbation affect facial appearance
- Should I buy floor wiper 360 cleaner