Will the world end in 2022
Apocalypse: The next end of the world will be the last
The end of the world is fundamentally different from the sunset. As a rule, it only takes place once, but then correctly. That characterizes a clever end of the world. After that there is silence. Unfortunately, the dinosaurs can no longer tell you a thing or two about it, and they have long since ceased to exist in the world-historical interview zone.
The good thing about it is that since the end of the world takes place extremely rarely, you can talk about it as often as you want. After that there are no more witnesses anyway. And beforehand, the jaws can be properly inflated with air so that they are always close to tearing apart. Maintain tension, the audience is spellbound. Until the air slowly escapes and the cheeks slacken.
The world has ended since I've lived. Cold War, Pershing II, Chernobyl, census boycott, 9/11, IS, climate catastrophe. A stretch of horror. Air out. You get used to it. And when you get older, you look more relaxed at the end of the world anyway. Sure, you don't have as many years ahead of you as the boys, so they panic more. Understandable again.
The British philosopher and activist Rupert Read, a member of the British Greens and spokesman for Extinction Rebellion, recently responded to the question of how one can manage to talk about the future - if it is actually so bleak - without too much to the people scare, replied: “The truth is that it is likely to be catastrophic. That we are moving towards a mass extinction that will be more blatant than the previous mass extinctions in the history of the earth. ”With this, Read, who is also 53 years old, has frightened everyone.
- How does machine learning work
- What do the Singaporeans think of the Japanese
- What is the significance of the matrix inversion
- Addressing target groups improves advertising
- Which battleship carriers were sunk in World War II
- Is the game dead
- May girls be spoken to by strangers
- Dating apps are worth it
- Why don't governments like cryptocurrencies?
- What sport is practiced in Israel?
- Should speak to strangers while traveling
- How do you distract yourself
- Do dogs have a favorite person?
- Too many people become programmers
- How strong is the US military
- How do the Russians feel about 9 11
- Prefer Xbox or PlayStation
- What is longevity
- How much VRAM does Vega 11
- Which cancer has the best prognosis?
- What is B2B Marketing
- What are great sandwich biscuit recipes
- Can someone translate Indonesian slang for me?
- Jogging good or bad And why
- How is grammar different from punctuation
- How could a socialist economy work well?
- What products does Nigeria import from Ghana
- The 2019 general election will be online
- Why didn't Voldemort make a Gryffindor Horcrux
- What is happening at the Indonesia Malaysia border
- Before feminism, women had better lives
- What are some common internet slang words
- What is a dementor