Why are the Philippines less conservative than Indonesia
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- Why are there so many versions of the Bible?
- How do colleges see online high schools
- Children still give each other nicknames
- How useful are VVT engines
- Where do I advertise my branded videos
- Whatever happened to Yahoo Answers
- Why do people turn off their chat
- How do supermarkets affect customers
- What inspires you about the business
- Which is best gold or diamond
- What are 2 pints equal to ounces
- Why do people get obese and unhealthy
- Which film has the most shocking climax
- How did contemporaries see ancient philosophers?
- Can have email addresses
- Which is the best online shopping
- What is the future of affiliate marketing
- What causes cancer physically
- What breeds of dogs could thrive without humans
- Hanging upside down can help acid reflux
- Why are pigs pink 1
- Soft cookies are stale cookies
- Open coffin burials are common
- Support other countries gun laws
- Do you think America is crazy about guns?
- How do I make money with ads
- Which country has China colonized
- SiteLock is required for my WordPress blog
- Money changes attitudes
- What causes prostate problems
- What is the use of a nanometer
- Light shows its dual nature at the same time
- What are some common internet slang words
- How can I take a cool selfie