What Are Some Good 2000 Calorie Diets
What you should know about nutrition plans
All diet nutrition plans have around 1400 to 1600 calories per day with three meals and two snacks each. The calorie requirement serves as a guide and should be individually adapted to your everyday life, including your sporting activity and therefore your calorie consumption. Gender and age also play a role here, as the daily calorie requirement of women and men is different.
These plans usually contain fewer calories than you need. In the case of permanent weight loss, it is important that you change your diet over the long term and do not eat less than 1000 calories, otherwise the well-known yo-yo effect threatens.
You can lose weight healthily in the long term if you eat around 500 to 800 fewer calories than you actually need. For example, a woman who has a daily requirement of 2000 calories can lose weight over the long term with around 1300 to 1500 calories. A weight loss of half a pound to a pound per week is realistic.
Important information about the snacks: The snacks of the respective days are planned in such a way that you can either have the same snack twice or the snack plus the 2nd snack variant once - or of course the snack variant twice to get the recommended amount of calories. Here, too, the snacks are only suggestions and can of course be changed or adapted individually by you.
General tips and tricks
We have put together balanced nutrition plans with varied recipe suggestions. If you don't have time to cook for lunch, the main meals are great for cooking double the amount and, for example, taking a portion with you to work the next day for lunch.
If one snack is not enough, you can also eat two snacks a day, for example between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. Our snack variants should provide variety and contain around 140 to 250 calories.
Please note: The nutrition plans published here are general and not individually tailored. The plans are intended to provide an incentive and serve as an orientation, but do not take into account personal preferences, intolerances, vegetarian and vegan diets, physical activity or gender.
- Will man ever be smarter than God?
- Why don't so many people like me
- What are examples of gambling
- What are Jamaicans known for?
- Why I'm happy to give up
- What is a free alternative to CamScanner
- Why do people write with strange spelling
- What is the starting point of philosophy
- How many requests can NGINX process
- How do you rate poetry
- What would you name your child
- Day old bread is safe to eat
- What are some examples of Homeric parables
- Shall we tell everything to our parents?
- How do evangelists differ from Methodists?
- What are high school rumors
- Obesity is a good thing
- Where can I get high quality newsletter services
- Is Budapest a city or two
- What are street food trends
- Why should I judge someone
- What percentage of Jews are millionaires?
- Why am I not getting Quora ads?
- Physicists feel smart