What is a data scientist 1
Data Scientist - Definition
A data scientist embodies a profession with several profiles. Data analysts, managers, architects or business developers deal with big data and thus help companies to optimize their processes and expand business models.
The data scientist is one of the best-paid IT trend jobs in 2021. According to a salary ranking by gehalt.de, a data scientist can expect an annual salary of 65,500 euros.
Data Science - Definition
Data science or data science is the extraction of knowledge from amounts of data. Scientists in this research field use well-founded methods, processes and algorithms to find patterns in structured and unstructured data.
Data Scientist - Professional Areas
Data scientists work in companies that have an interest in optimizing their processes, such as in logistics, online trading or in the energy sector. You can specialize in product personalization, customer relationship management (CRM) or risk consulting. The job of data scientist has seen a real trend. But for some time now, the job description has not been able to be drawn so sharply, as the tasks change with increasing digitization and are required in many different fields.
For example, a data scientist must be able to use the potential analysis to identify which project idea is the most promising. Or how rules, decision trees and artificial neural networks can be obtained from data that provide predictions or recommendations. In the service and support area, data scientists mainly analyze customer reactions by extracting keywords and key data.
In the context of Industry 4.0, data scientists use time series analysis to identify models from historical data that can predict future events. They obtain such data, for example, from sensors on machines. Another task is the analysis of images and videos using image recognition processes - for example in medicine. Data scientists specialize in identifying damage or risks and then optimizing processes based on them.
In contrast to software developers, data scientists keep a comprehensive view of the company's strategic and operational processes and thus have a significant influence on product development. To do this, they particularly need statistical know-how in order to be able to assess and evaluate results. In this way, a suitable solution should be found in the model development.
In addition, data scientists should master some programming languages and the basics of software development. However, since the languages and tools used differ from company to company, continuous training should not be missing. Data scientists specialize in particular in the area of AI applications or deep and machine learning.
There is no such thing as a data scientist. Usually different specialists work together in a team: data analysts, data architects, data managers and data business developers. Data analysts evaluate data, while data architects intervene with particularly large and unstructured amounts of data.
Linking the amounts of data with one another is the job of the data manager - it also takes care of the data quality. In turn, data business developers keep an eye on corporate goals and market conditions.
How do you become a data scientist?
The interdisciplinary bachelor's degree in Data Science primarily teaches the basics of mathematics, computer science and statistics. The focus is particularly on programming languages and software development, data analysis and statistical analyzes. On this basis, the students can specialize in various courses, within which they can often try out their own projects.
In the master’s program, students then deepen their knowledge of machine learning, data assimilation, business analytics or applied data science. In addition to training at a university, certificates can also be acquired as part of extra-occupational further education and training courses or distance learning.
- Are Adidas Yeezy 700 dimensionally accurate
- What is a very Australian problem
- What is a good Indian diet
- How do I get a unique brand
- What are some strange facts about Africans
- Is a raw vegan diet safe?
- What do you mean by militant nationalism?
- What is your biggest work-related mistake
- A bariatric surgery is worth it
- Why did you stop loving your wife
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through oral sex
- A math amateur can still be published
- Which countries discriminate against Muslims
- How did you learn leadership skills
- Why do people become cruel
- South Koreans think sex is bad
- Are all always happy
- Why do companies pay dividends 1
- What drives a person crazy
- The narcissists throw you away permanently
- Used Mark Zuckerberg's email
- Should Donald Trump be charged
- What is WordPress 9
- What are the best ecommerce blogs
- Can you eat lemon peel
- What if Great Britain invaded the USA?
- Are people happier with children
- Why is xenophobia a social problem
- What companies are in the NYSE
- Why are people rude on your birthday
- WordPress hosting is free
- Why is cleaning important to us
- Can you ask yourself a question