What does this symbol mean in the law
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Legal texts and contracts
This word comes from the Greek and means something like "written on the side". The best known is the term "paragraph" in legal texts. The term is also used frequently in contracts and in academic papers. The sign § was created in the Middle Ages. It is believed that it developed from the letter "S" to its current form. "S" stands for the Latin word "Signum" (German: "Sign").
Help with dividing
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Who can help me sell ClickFunnels
- Who Was Margaret Thatcher 1
- Why does Quora advise against image-heavy answers
- Has veganism ever ended your relationship
- Can shoot down blowgun darts
- Really killed Hashirama Madara
- Have you achieved your goal
- How do I overcome bad life
- What is your made in china product
- How does a snail make its shells
- Which cars have front parking sensors
- Is nocturia a sign of heart failure
- How would you license a patented product
- How useful is a webinar for marketing
- Is the US a secular country?
- How do I write a paragraph faster
- Which is the best indian blogging site
- What is a source of dark matter
- What are the cons of green onions
- Illness causes death
- Have you tried the Plant Paradox Diet
- There will be a DV 2021 lottery
- How can I help stop the slaughter of animals?
- Who needs event planners