Government employees enjoy their lives
Rhein-Erft district -
The additionally hired police officers in North Rhine-Westphalia have not yet arrived in the Rhein-Erft district. 2,300 police trainees are to be trained this year, they will be ready in three years. But it cannot be said that the situation on site is improving for the time being. The Rhein-Erft district will have about four fewer officials available from next September.
This also displeases Thomas Stotzem, the district chairman of the Police Union (GdP): "We have work for 100 additional officers, we could live with 30 more police officers." Cops get along.
Warning of BKV numbers
A small consolation: In return, the agency will receive around ten additional government employees, and around 500 will be hired nationwide. They should relieve the officials of their office tasks and IT.
The BKV figures are based on the development of the criminal offenses. If break-ins, traffic accidents, robberies and other crimes decrease, the number of police officers required in the area of operation decreases. Stotzem warns of the BKV figures and speaks of theoretical values: “The figures given in the BKV are target values. In mid-August we can only say exactly which officers can sit on which chairs that have become vacant. Only then will we have specific names of the people who are leaving our authority and of those who will come to the Rhein-Erft district. "Then we will also consider how the work can be distributed effectively and sensibly.
The GdP district chairman Stotzem also looks to the future with great concern. Because of the approximately 700 civil servants currently on duty in the Rhein-Erft district, around a third will be retired in the next five years. The state parliament members Gregor Golland, Romina Plonsker and Frank Rock rate the overall result as positive. If you offset the number of deleted civil servant positions with the additional positions in government employees, this leaves an increase of almost seven positions.
- How does local Google search work for search engine optimization
- Drinking warm water will reduce fat
- In which country are electronic goods cheaper
- What is the Kullback Leibler KL Divergence
- Pilots carry guns in the cockpit
- Which Japanese foods are world famous
- Are the Singaporeans really safe from their government?
- Why Are Middle Aged Indian Women Fat
- How reliable is a Jericho 941 pistol
- What are crypto currency threats
- Will the United States ever legalize marijuana?
- Can Facebook automatically post on Instagram
- Thieves make money by shoplifting
- Can a space-time curve be mapped
- Where do I find beauty in mathematics
- How startups attract their first customers
- Contains mayonnaise cheese
- What is 0 0 7
- Governments should regulate Facebook
- What is the most compelling UFO material
- How does lightning occur 4
- What is the reason for global poverty
- What was the first book ever written
- How good is IoT for your career