What is int csc x 2 dx
Secans and coscans
Secans and coscans are trigonometric functions.
|Secans:||f (x) = sec (x)|
|Cosecant:||f (x) = csc (x)|
Definition on the unit circle
The functions get their name from the definition in the unit circle. The function values correspond to the length of secant sections:
- OT = sec (b) OK = csc (b)
In the right triangle, the secant is the ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side and thus the reciprocal function of the cosine function.
The cosecant is the ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite cathetus and thus the reciprocal function of the sine function:
- sec (α) = lAK lHy = bc csc (α) = lGK lHy = ac
- sec (x) = cos (x) 1 csc (x) = sin (x) 1
Domain of definition
Range of values
- Period length 2⋅π: f (x + 2π) = f (x)
- strictly monotonically decreasing and strictly monotonically increasing sections.
|Secans:||x = (n + 21) ⋅π; n∈Z|
|Cosecant:||x = n⋅π; n∈Z|
|Secans:||Minima:||x = (2n + 21) ⋅π; n∈Z||Maxima:||x = (2n − 21) ⋅π; n∈Z|
|Cosecant:||Minima:||x = 2n⋅π; n∈Z||Maxima:||x = (2n − 1) ⋅π; n∈Z|
Neither the secant function nor the cosecant function have asymptotes, jumps, turning points or zeros.
- On half a period length, e.g. x∈ [0, π] the function is reversible (arc secant):
- x = arcsec (y)
- On half a period length, e.g. x∈ [−2π, 2π] the function is reversible (arccosecans):
- x = arccsc (y)
- sec (x) = πk = 0∑∞ (2k + 1) 2π2−4x2 (−1) k (8k + 4)
- csc (x) = x1 −2xk = 1∑∞ k2π2 − x2 (−1) k
- dxd sec (x) = sec (x) ⋅tan (x) = csc (x) sec2 (x)
- dxd csc (x) = - csc (x) ⋅cot (x) = sec (x) csc2 (x)
- ∫sec (x) dx = ln (cos (x) 1 + sin (x))
- ∫csc (x) dx = ln (1 + cos (x) sin (x))
Fear of mathematics is much closer to fear than to awe.
Copyright and license information: This page is based on the article Sekans und Kosekans from the frеiеn Encyclοpädιe Wιkιpеdιa and is under the dοppellizеnz GNU license for free documentation and Crеative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unportеd (short version). A list of authors of the original article is available in Wιkιpеdιa. Since the article has been changed, specifying this list is not sufficient for license-compliant continued use!
Provider identification: Mathеpеdιa von Тhοmas Stеιnfеld • Dοrfplatz 25 • 17237 Blankеnsее • Tel .: 01734332309 (Vodafone / D2) • Email: cο@maτhepedιa.dе
- I can eat after drinking alcohol
- What symbolizes blood in Macbeth
- What's so special about being Indian?
- Do you ever miss the Army Public School
- Which drugs improve sex the most?
- Is the American healthcare system unethical?
- Which is better Python or C ++
- How did the dollar get its name?
- How powerful is Ghana in Africa
- When started smoking tobacco
- Can a singularity physically exist
- What should i do when i visit singapore
- Why is obesity obsolete?
- What do you think of Bob Lazar
- What is multi-label marketing
- What is the new compound of TamilMV
- How rare are Roman gold coins
- Can drinking water harm us
- What is musical form
- Who does America belong to?
- How do you spend money on food
- Smoking 4 cigarettes a day badly
- How do I become a partner
- Why does homosexuality scare so many people?