Where is fast food most popular
According to a recent representative study, Nordsee is the strongest brand among the fast food chains in Germany. McDonald's and Subway follow in the top 10 ranking carried out by SPLENDID RESEARCH in second and third place. The study also reveals that the focus on healthy products has given the Immergrün brand an outstanding image.
The results show: The winner of the SPLENDID RESEARCH BRAND INDEX is the North Sea with a score of 61.8 (a maximum of 100 was possible). The fish specialist based in Bremerhaven not only has a very high level of awareness of 90.6 percent in the general German population, but also achieves a very good score of 68.3 in terms of the overall brand image. The brand image is made up of the scores of ten different attributes, with Nordsee primarily looking unique (65.6) and authentic (71.2) to the respondents - the respondents also attest to the brand's high quality (71.1).
Some distance behind in the overall ranking are McDonald's (58.0) and Subway (55.6) in second and third place. The US chain stores benefit less from their image than from their awareness: McDonald's has the highest awareness of all the brands surveyed with 95.9 percent. In terms of brand image, however, the burger giant is not even enough for a place in the top ten. The respondents identified the greatest deficits in terms of quality (54.5) and sustainability (46.5) - the only positive perception that consumers were above average was that the brand is developing further (65.5). Subway is in fourth place in terms of awareness with 90 percent, but thanks to the better image values it can move up to third place in the overall ranking before Burger King.
Due to its low level of awareness at the moment (13.2 percent), the Immergrün brand does not make it into the top 10, but it shines with the best image of all the fast food chains in the ranking. "Immergrün serves an ever-growing target group with its product range geared towards healthy nutrition. A brand that today - as in this case - is perceived by consumers as extraordinarily unique and sustainable, is ideally equipped for the further expansion of the division. " says Norman habenicht, Head of Marketing & Communications at SPLENDID RESEARCH.
Here:More information about the study
- What are the most successful AI companies
- Have you cured cancer naturally?
- How do children get ADHD
- Is Tom Hanks on Quora
- How do you express your pansexuality
- What is photovoltaics
- If the space is infinite, it would not repeat itself
- Where do relationships fail
- Is the Finnish government right or left
- Which is the WordPress alternative in Python
- TikTok is owned by Instagram
- Does this symbol have a specific meaning?
- What is media tracking in public relations
- What is a soccer bat
- How do I make links on Quora
- Which BTS member is gay?
- Can someone give me money for free
- Why is Walmart the evil empire
- What is the population of the NRA members
- Are grapes poisonous to dogs
- Bad circumstances show our true character
- How do psychologists study human behavior
- Business What are the best business ideas
- Was Nietzsche a theist or an atheist?