What is Justin Trudeau's IQ
"Are tattoos tasteless?"
Does that have style?
Dear Walter, tattoos have now become mainstream; so that it is practically impossible to assign them to a group. They are completely unsuitable as a sign of punk subversion or prison-prole-credibility: if even the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Florian Silbereisen have one, then the tattoo has not only arrived in the establishment, but also in the ZDF television garden.
Lost its expressiveness
That is why tattoo wearers have tried to regain some of the rebellious effect through the size of the motif: In particular, footballers, reality show professionals and other figures from the entertainment industry draw attention to their particularly stubborn character. This has rubbed off on the mainstream to such an extent that even large tattoos are so common that you can no longer say anything about the wearer.
So the last taboo remains: hands, neck and face. From here there is no way back to the center of society. These areas have now been discovered by rappers and pop stars like Justin Bieber - all narrow-gauge rebels would really have to risk something here if they copied.
- Dead authors receive royalties
- How big can a female stingray get
- Hispanic men meet black women
- Should be taxed on the government
- What are the best treatments for lupus
- It was Islamophobic to Armenia
- Where do zombies come from
- What are the most famous French saints
- What is a life without dreams
- Why do humans have cats as pets
- What is the average salary in Mexico
- What does sannin mean in Japanese
- How many children does Donald Trump have
- What are some companies like Dalberg
- Are brokers overpaid
- How can you get free Steam Keys?
- Why do people get obese and unhealthy
- Are you happy to be an intelligent person?
- Who are the speedsters of the superhero comics
- How does Amazon make such big profits
- Dilutes lemonade beer 50 50
- What are some examples of modern socialism
- How do I make a diet
- What is 20 out of rupees 250