How can I uninstall Discord?
Uninstall Discord? - Similar topics - Uninstall Discord
Discord, OneDrive, Anti Virus, "entry point not found"?
Discord, OneDrive, Anti Virus, "entry point not found"?: Hello, I started my pc today and onedrive reported that the "entry point" was not found, what could that be? Windows Defender reported the same thing, and Discord too! What could that be??...
Discord interlocutors sometimes can't hear me?
Discord interlocutors sometimes can't hear me?: Well, I have a bit of a problem, because when I talk to someone on discord every 5 minutes for 30-60 seconds I can't be heard by the others even though the green circle lights up indicating that I'm talking have already checked all audio devices and know ...
Discord Sound Bug Windows App?
Discord Sound Bug Windows App?: Hello, I am currently having a problem with my Windows app from Discord, only from my web app! In the browser / Ipad app it only doesn't work in the Windows app, I can't hear anyone regardless of what I'm doing, I have the correct input devices and I'm not full mute ...
Logitech Ghub Discord Problem?
Logitech Ghub Discord Problem?: I have the G910 keyboard from Logitech, with which I can set my own keybindings through the Logitech GHUB. e.g .: when I press the G1 key, the task manager opens. With the G2 and G3 buttons, I can mute my microphone on Discord or mute myself completely. That easily has more than a ...
Discord?: What does that mean: [ATTACH] I went in there accidentally, have you heard me now ?? It was on the cell phone and I actually deactivated the microphone. So did you hear me or is that not a voice chat ?? Lg https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/discord-75
Discord notifications even though they are switched off?
Discord notifications even though they are switched off?: I'm part of a couple of channels, but I almost never use them. But I don't want to quit these channels either. That's why I muted them. Even though I muted these channels, I still get notifications. I use Discord both on my phone and ...
How can I delete Discord, I made a mistake?
How can I delete Discord, I made a mistake?: I want to uninstall Discord. But I didn't really think about it because instead of uninstalling it in the settings, I deleted files from the app. (With Windows 10.) Now I can neither uninstall nor reinstall it in the conventional way, because I have files over ...
How to uninstall Discord correctly & completely?
How to uninstall Discord correctly & completely?: Good evening community, I wanted to reinstall Discord because there are a few problems. I have Windows 10 I uninstalled Discord and tried to reinstall. Now my status (Update failed) If I press "Windows + R" and open% appdata% &% localappdata% is Discord ...
- How do I use Google Dorks 1
- Is the iPhone 5s a good phone
- How do I learn with Pradeeps Physics
- Why do Chinese kill dogs
- What does this ad mean
- What are the best food blogging ideas
- What computer can i buy
- How do you pay the apartment rent
- Why do people take drugs 1
- How to make homemade artificial snow
- Should we focus on today or tomorrow
- Can a 12 year old sperm
- Gastric gas can cause a heart attack
- What is the highest paid affiliate program
- Why are Singaporeans behaving badly in Malaysia?
- Which diet produces the least amount of feces
- How many B2B companies are there in India
- Can someone give me money for free
- What is the Saarland known for in Germany?
- How important is an internship in the second year
- Measles is a communicable disease
- Investing in education is the best investment
- Why Marketing People Still Use Cold Calling
- Was the big bang a black hole?