Which marketing needs does gamification best solve
This book presents in a well-founded and pragmatic manner the success factors of influencer marketing for both the corporate and the influencer perspective. Marketing professionals learn whether influencer marketing is suitable for their goals and how they can successfully incorporate it into their communication strategy.
Numerous industry experts shed light on how companies find the right influencers, brief them correctly, work together successfully with them and keep an eye on the legal framework. In addition, influencers receive valuable suggestions on how they can further professionalize and expand their careers.
The 2nd edition has been completely revised, brought up to date and contains successful best cases, information on the new state media treaty and a current overview of the UWG judgments. The new authors present in detail the game changer TikTok and the results of important influencer marketing studies.
Extract from the content
• What does marketing look like in the age of influencers?
• Competition law basics of influencer marketing
• Platforms, instruments and networks in influencer marketing
• Building an influencer marketing campaign
• Influencer Marketing on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
• Influencer Marketing Research
• Testimonials from influencers
• 14 structured case studies from B2C and B2B - from automotive, food and fashion to healthcare to science and technology
The entrepreneur Marlis Jahnke has been managing partner of inpromo GmbH, an agency for online communication, since 1999. In 2014 she founded HashtagLove, Germany's first influencer marketing platform, with which she implemented hundreds of campaigns.
With contributions from
Prof. Regina Brix, Dr. Annette Bruce, Thomas Fuchs, Dr. Sandra Gärtner, Dr. Caroline Hahn, Fabian Held, Mona Hellenkemper, André Krüger, Robert Levenhagen, Franziska von Lewinski, Henrik Martens, Moritz Meyer, Adil Sbai, Monika Sekara, Simon Unge
- 1.inpromo GmbHHamburgGermany
About the editors
- Book Title Influencer Marketing
- Book SubtitleFor companies and influencers: strategies, success factors, instruments, legal framework. With many examples
- EditorsMarlis Jahnke
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-31892-5
- Copyright Information The publisher (s) or the author (s), exclusively licensed by Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, a part of Springer Nature2021
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-658-31891-8
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-31892-5
- Edition Number2
- Number of PagesXXI, 356
- Number of Illustrations23 b / w illustrations, 96 illustrations in color
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- How do propulsion systems work in space
- Can You Make Money Dropshipping In 2019
- What does the development of a country mean
- Plants grow on the moon
- Do you know what makes you happy
- What technological advances have made skyscrapers possible?
- How is the culture of China
- What kind of tank is that
- How is your team structure
- What are some facts about space stars
- What operating system does Xbox 360 have
- How vegan friendly is Pakistan
- Online school is difficult
- Have you ever faced a dirt hole
- You can retire on 500,000
- When did the US enter World War II?
- Which currency is used in Germany?
- What does Goomba mean in Italian
- Is Harry Potter really a half-breed
- Do you have a short answer?
- Why is an apartment called an apartment
- Which is the best two player game
- What are your favorite recipes with ginger
- Quora was developed in WordPress