You like to wear skirts
What women REALLY think when they wear a skirt
How? What? Just think about the famous 'Marilyn Monroe moment' every woman has to protect herself from when wearing a skirt. After all, sticking does not work. So it can happen that the fabric becomes independent in a strong gust of wind and suddenly everyone gets a clear view of the rear. Ahhhh! And that's not all. Here are other fears, worries and thoughts that women struggle with when they wear a skirt (maxi skirts and pencil skirts we are now simply deleting from our memory):
1. I just shouldn't have put on a skirt today ...
2. Hopefully you won't see the little stubble on my legs.
3. I should have put on tights.
4. Why is it suddenly so windy?
5. Why the hell didn't I shave my legs in the shower this morning?
6. Great, now my shapewear panties are peeking out.
7. Can you see my cellulite?
8. Why am I wearing such ugly panties today?
9. If I had put on a pair of briefs ...
10. Can you see my slip through my skirt?
11. No, I don't want to bend down now ... Why can't someone pick it up for me?
12. Can I really wear this skirt to the office?
13. Isn't it a bit too short after all?
Stars and their very own 'Marilyn Monroe moment'
14. Shit! When I sit down, the skirt slips up completely.
15. Does the skirt suit me at all?
16. How are you supposed to ride a bike with this skirt?
17. Why are they all staring so stupidly?
18. Damn subway ventilation shaft!
19. Yeh! Now I really have to sit with bare legs on this disgusting seat.
20. Can they look under my skirt when I go up the stairs?
21. I feel kind of uncomfortable.
22. Hopefully my skirt won't get stuck in my underpants when I come from the bathroom.
23. Oh man ... Now don't forget to keep your legs pressed together while sitting.
- How is Alzheimer's disease currently being treated
- What is a continuum approach
- Do you feel that employers are exploiting employees?
- Mammography causes cancer
- How do I clean a window
- Why has China's GDP dropped?
- Will Quora make me CEO
- How does market segmentation help companies
- Mathematicians have different brains
- Is it really possible to be stoic?
- What are complementary colors for brown
- What are ads
- What is sampling in research
- Should I always trust my intuition
- How is your emotional health today
- Why do I always have energy
- Is home cleaning service covered by Medicare?
- What is another word for deep reflection
- TikTok is the worst social media app
- Are survivor participants provided with sunscreen?
- Jealousy is inevitable in polyamorous relationships
- What does lim x 0 mean?
- Why does time run differently in space?