The mortgage includes a down payment
Home ownership From the purchase price to moving in
Notarial offices are organized differently in different cantons. In some cantons the notaries are self-employed, in others they are government employees. Both variants have their advantages: In the first case, buyers and sellers can choose who they want to entrust the business to. In the second case, the functions of the notary's office and the land registry are merged, which simplifies the whole process - for example the issuing of the mortgage note and the transfer of ownership.
As a rule, the notary draws up the draft of the sales contract. It goes without saying that both buyers and sellers have the right to study the documents carefully, ask questions or suggest changes. The notary is at the side of both contracting parties in an advisory capacity.
Depending on the business, the individual contractual provisions are different. Usually they contain:
- Name of buyer and seller
- more detailed description of the property or property
- Purchase price repayment (agreed purchase price and the intended payment process)
- Transfer of ownership date
- Liability for defects
- Distribution of property transfer and notary costs
It is important that the contract is not drawn up and signed under time pressure. And remember: The content of the contract is always decisive. Any brochures, sales materials or oral discussions are legally insignificant. In this phase too, it is a major advantage if you can count on the support of the financing bank. Your customer advisor has in-depth know-how and broad experience in real estate transactions and is happy to provide advice and assistance.
The fees for the notary's office and the land registry are very different from one canton to the next and are based on the tariff of the respective canton. Often the buyer and seller share the costs, in some cantons the buyer pays for them alone.
- What are some examples of hermeneutics
- Killing office creativity
- Why do Masons use Egyptian symbols
- Can you pretend you're a private investigator?
- Why is gun control bad
- How many people have drones killed?
- What are you going to choose passion or skills
- What is the unique product of Malaysia
- Is computer science a useless degree
- How do I raise a turtle
- Why is food so expensive in Australia
- Who is the poorest billionaire
- Why do we need cleaning services
- Like Asian, Asian Americans are second generation
- Who do you consider a Quora celebrity
- Are Quora moderators hypocrites
- What is your worst thought regarding death
- Why doesn't affiliate marketing work
- What is the longest current song
- When did BC and AD end
- Singaporeans are a mixed race
- Is IBM a good investment
- Which diet or food is important
- How do enlightened beings react to pain